pixeltracker

WHO ARE THESE TONY VOTERS!!!!!!!!!- Page 5

WHO ARE THESE TONY VOTERS!!!!!!!!!

Katecab99 Profile Photo
Katecab99
#100Hey - I'm one of those 'old people'!
Posted: 6/12/06 at 9:19am

HAHAHA. I love it. I was wondering what they ended up doing after the show...although I saw Michael Cerveris leaving and he was joking around with friends and talking to fans. He knows he's amazing. He doesn't need another Tony to prove that.

mirramar
#101Hey - I'm one of those 'old people'!
Posted: 6/12/06 at 9:31am

I can't believe the voting.
Sweeney was such an impressive show, and it should've won best revival - what the heck happened?

ben1986 Profile Photo
ben1986
#102Hey - I'm one of those 'old people'!
Posted: 6/12/06 at 9:34am

Hey I'm ticked to about both Sweeney and Patti losing, but take some heart from what Joanna Gleason says, "Remember that nothing should change the joy you feel when the curtain goes up and you get to do a show…it should feel the same the day after the Tonys regardless of the outcome."

OasisBroadway
#103Hey - I'm one of those 'old people'!
Posted: 6/12/06 at 9:39am

"Oh well, we wouldn't have seen any blood anyway, as in this production nobody bleeds!"

Would this have made it a better show?

coolphantom919 Profile Photo
coolphantom919
#104Hey - I'm one of those 'old people'!
Posted: 6/12/06 at 11:15am

I wanted Sweeney Todd to win Best Revival!!!

DancerGirl16 Profile Photo
DancerGirl16
#105Hey - I'm one of those 'old people'!
Posted: 6/12/06 at 12:22pm

I was infuriated by the response. Honestly! As I said in another post, Pajama Game, from what I have seen, is all bright lights and prettyness. Sweeney took there show and changed it making it a truely original production.

When Avenue Q beat Wicked a few years ago I thought it was because Avenue Q was original. There has never been anything like it and I really agreed with there decission. But if they are going to give a show like Pajama Game the Tony for best revival over Sweeney then they might as well have given the Tony to Avenue Q as well.

When someone blunders, we say that he makes a misstep. Is it then not clear that all the ills of mankind, all the tragic misfortunes that fill our history books, all the political blunders, all the failures of the great leaders have arisen merely from a lack of skill in dancing. - Moliere

Katecab99 Profile Photo
Katecab99
#106Hey - I'm one of those 'old people'!
Posted: 6/12/06 at 12:34pm

Ahh, Ben...

you actually just made me feel a little better Hey - I'm one of those 'old people'!

worrell4077
#107Hey - I'm one of those 'old people'!
Posted: 6/12/06 at 12:45pm

I haven't seen Sweeney Todd or The Pajama Game or The Threepenny Opera, so I really can't judge who should've won, but what I've seen with video clips and tv show performancs, I would've bet that Sweeney would've won. It's also with Best Featured Actor, you know I didn't seen Manoel, I only saw Christian and Danny, and I actually thought they were going to give it to Jim Dale, but you know I can't judge who's better between Christian and Manoel, but I still think that Christian deserved the Tony.

SporkGoddess
#108Hey - I'm one of those 'old people'!
Posted: 6/12/06 at 1:07pm

AlexandraDecker: I love you for saying that The Drowsy Chaperone looked like Thoroughly Modern Millie's lost twin. I COMPLETELY thought that, myself!

Jimmy, what are you doing here in the middle of the night? It's almost 9 PM!

Videos