pixeltracker

Cheno - what's the big deal?- Page 6

Cheno - what's the big deal?

Elphaba3 Profile Photo
Elphaba3
#125re: Cheno - what's the big deal?
Posted: 1/4/06 at 5:33pm

*takes deep breath from hoo-hoo* Ok, I feel much better now. re: Cheno - what's the big deal?

Diva in Training
#126re: Cheno - what's the big deal?
Posted: 1/4/06 at 5:37pm

She has a very distinct voice, Honestly i had never heard of her since "Wicked" go figure the typical cliche', but i listened to some of her stuff from a "a new brain" and "you're a good man charlie brown" she has a way of capturing a character. She also seems like such a positive role model.

defying_gravity2
#127re: Cheno - what's the big deal?
Posted: 1/4/06 at 6:19pm

I don't understand why people make threads like this. It's cool if you don't like someone, but do you have to attack them personally? This is truly sad.
BTW, I ALWAYS breathe from my hoo-hoo. Or hoo-ha as Ellen said.

Pillowpants. 'Nuff said.

jasobres
#128re: Cheno - what's the big deal?
Posted: 1/4/06 at 8:08pm

Did anyone but me know about Kristin before Wicked or You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown?

I first discovered her in Strike Up the Band at City Center ENCORES! when she sang upside down on David Elder's arms. I did not expect her to be the celebrity she is now when I saw her. I was only there because I wanted to get introduced to George Gershwin's music. (An interesting tidbit was that the ensemble included my future singing teacher, Rebecca "Becky" Baxter, and Jennifer Laura Thompson.)

"Ev'ry-buddy wants ta get into de act!" - Jimmy Durante "Breathe from your hoo-hoo." -Kristin Chenoweth
Updated On: 1/4/06 at 08:08 PM

SallyBrown Profile Photo
SallyBrown
#129re: Cheno - what's the big deal?
Posted: 1/4/06 at 8:34pm

Well no I didn't know about Kristin Chenoweth before YAGMCB because YAGMCB is basically how I fell in love with musicals in the first place.

And woah...go Kass go!

"It's a great feeling of power to be naked in front of people. We're happy to watch actual incredible graphic violence and gore, but as soon as somebody's naked it seems like the public goes a bit bananas about the whole thing."

Videos