pixeltracker

A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush- Page 7

A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush

perfectlymarvelous Profile Photo
perfectlymarvelous
#150re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 1/6/11 at 2:51pm

I had my ticket in hand somewhere around 10:15 or 10:20 yesterday and I was fairly far back.

logan0215 Profile Photo
logan0215
#151re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 1/7/11 at 10:55am

I arrived at about 9:35 and there were around 20 people on the line in front of me, despite the snow.

I was the last person to get seated tickets and the first to get tickets in the Balcony. They were being very strict about IDs (namely that they're current and noted as such with a sticker or marker of some kind) and started selling standing room after me.

My guest tonight has knee problems, so I'm not totally thrilled that I didn't wake up earlier to get there (#gayboyproblems) but happy we're not standing! With the snow there will probably be a lot of cancellations and hopefully the opportunity to move down.

I love America. Just because I think gay dudes should be allowed to adopt kids and we should all have hybrid cars doesn't mean I don't love America. [turns and winks directly into the camera] - Liz Lemon (Tina Fey) on 30 Rock

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#152re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 1/8/11 at 3:47pm

Anyone try it today?

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#153re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 1/8/11 at 3:49pm

Better yet, anyone have any clue what tomorrow will be like?

jakebraith2
#154re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 1/8/11 at 3:50pm

I got there at about quarter to nine this morning and was the tenth person in line. By the time they opened the doors there must have been at least 75 people in line.

But I'm sitting in Row D of Orch so I'm psyched!

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#155re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 1/8/11 at 5:18pm

^ Thanks for the info.

Anyone else?

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#156re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
Posted: 1/8/11 at 6:36pm

Who is planning on rushing tomorrow?

Videos