She Loves Me Recording?

divarobbie2 Profile Photo
divarobbie2
#150She Loves Me Recording?
Posted: 7/28/16 at 9:08pm

Mr. Nowack said: "Hopping back on the board today to report that my CD has finally arrived!!

It's a gorgeous package, in a cardboard ecosleeve appropriately reminiscent of a gatefold LP. The booklet is blessingly full pf photos as well. I will treasure it forever and I'm so glad it happened.
"

Thank you for this!

10086sunset
#151She Loves Me Recording?
Posted: 7/29/16 at 8:38am

Curious about attending the B&N event on 8/3...Anyone going?

broadwayboy223
#152She Loves Me Recording?
Posted: 8/5/16 at 11:17pm

This is off topic but I hope y'all can help me. So I swear I read a thread in the last few weeks about Laura Benanti performing at a concert and someone posted that she announced her pregnancy?! Did I make this up? I can't find this thread again and wondering if I went crazy. Did anyone else read it? 

slumdogdelaware Profile Photo
slumdogdelaware
#153She Loves Me Recording?
Posted: 8/6/16 at 1:02am

broadwayboy223 said: "This is off topic but I hope y'all can help me. So I swear I read a thread in the last few weeks about Laura Benanti performing at a concert and someone posted that she announced her pregnancy?! Did I make this up? I can't find this thread again and wondering if I went crazy. Did anyone else read it? 

You're not crazy, I saw it too. I just assumed it was deleted by a mod for some reason. 

broadwayboy223
#154She Loves Me Recording?
Posted: 8/6/16 at 1:15am

Phew. I feared I was losing it. I wonder why it was deleted? Maybe Laura doesn't want to announce for real yet so they deleted it?

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#155She Loves Me Recording?
Posted: 8/6/16 at 11:36am

Well, if she didn't want it known, announcing it at a concert would have been a stupid choice.

Of course, it could just be that the story (that she said it all) was fabricated.   Who announces those kind of things at a concert?  Seems odd.  

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Videos