pixeltracker

Photo Coverage: '9 To 5: THE MUSICAL' Celebrates The Original Broadway Cast Recording Release At Barnes and Noble

Photo Coverage: '9 To 5: THE MUSICAL' Celebrates The Original Broadway Cast Recording Release At Barnes and Noble

EddieVarley Profile Photo
EddieVarley
#1Photo Coverage: '9 To 5: THE MUSICAL' Celebrates The Original Broadway Cast Recording Release At Barnes and Noble
Posted: 7/15/09 at 10:42am

Click Here to Read Photo Coverage: '9 To 5: THE MUSICAL' Celebrates The Original Broadway Cast Recording Release At Barnes and Noble
https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Photo_Coverage_9_To_5_THE_MUSICAL_Celebrates_The_Original_Broadway_Cast_Recording_Release_At_Barnes_and_Noble_20090715

Are you following BroadwayWorld.com yet on Facebook & Twitter? click here.

once a month Profile Photo
once a month
#2re: Photo Coverage: '9 To 5: THE MUSICAL' Celebrates The Original Broadway Cast Recording Release At Barnes and Noble
Posted: 7/15/09 at 11:41am

Good for them. Thought the show was okay, and I really enjoyed the Parton demo. Don't think I'll purchase the entire score however, I'd play it as often as my "Story of My Life" CD.

Bway2010 Profile Photo
Bway2010
#2re: Photo Coverage: '9 To 5: THE MUSICAL' Celebrates The Original Broadway
Posted: 7/15/09 at 9:23pm

The show wasn't great, but the cast definitely is infectous with their very high energy!

justafan2
#3re: Photo Coverage: '9 To 5: THE MUSICAL' Celebrates The Original Broadway
Posted: 7/15/09 at 10:02pm

I just returned from seeing '9 to 5' and enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Some of the numbers were good (especially the opener)----not really memorable, but the acting was very good---loved each one of the ladies and definitely Marc K. I liked seeing this photo coverage article.

Bway2010 Profile Photo
Bway2010
#4re: Photo Coverage: '9 To 5: THE MUSICAL' Celebrates The Original Broadway
Posted: 7/15/09 at 10:08pm

I'm enjoying the CD too, it's a very well produced cast album.

Videos