pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS!- Page 199

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4950FREAKIN' FRIDAY!! FINALLY!! :-)
Posted: 1/8/10 at 5:34pm

2 more pages. Who's starting the next thread?

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4951FREAKIN' FRIDAY!! FINALLY!! :-)
Posted: 1/8/10 at 5:44pm

D2 - very pretty window view. Work has been relatively quiet, and I may try to sneak out early.

Happy weekend Adults.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4952FREAKIN' FRIDAY!! FINALLY!! :-)
Posted: 1/8/10 at 6:27pm

I vote for Somms. He's been around since the start, and I don't think he's gotten a chance yet.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

shira467 Profile Photo
shira467
#4953FREAKIN' FRIDAY!! FINALLY!! :-)
Posted: 1/8/10 at 11:56pm

Oooh, SOMMS will come up with something wonderfully salacious.

Deet: Shira, I Love You!

shira467 Profile Photo
shira467
#4954FREAKIN' FRIDAY!! FINALLY!! :-)
Posted: 1/9/10 at 11:16pm

Wow. Where did everyone go today?

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4955SIMPLY SMASHING SATURDAY/SUNDAY!
Posted: 1/10/10 at 2:30am

SIMPLY SMASHING SATURDAY/SUNDAY!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

shira467 Profile Photo
shira467
#4956SIMPLY SMASHING SATURDAY/SUNDAY!
Posted: 1/10/10 at 11:33am

Considering you typed in at 2:30, it involves something FUN!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4957SIMPLY SMASHING SATURDAY/SUNDAY!
Posted: 1/10/10 at 12:38pm

I've been thinking that now that Shira has graduated and is somewhat gainfully employed (to say nothing of the fact that she's going to be a quarter of a century old this year) I'd like to propose we relegate the FGs to a fond memory.

All those in favor vote "aye."

Shira, you're an adult now. Welcome to the club.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

YouWantitWhen????
#4958SIMPLY SMASHING SATURDAY/SUNDAY!
Posted: 1/10/10 at 12:39pm

I always thought being a FGF was a lifetime appointment?

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4959SIMPLY SMASHING SATURDAY/SUNDAY!
Posted: 1/10/10 at 12:49pm

"Lifetime" is relative, like a warranty on a "pre-owned" car. SIMPLY SMASHING SATURDAY/SUNDAY!

YouWantitWhen????
#4960SIMPLY SMASHING SATURDAY/SUNDAY!
Posted: 1/10/10 at 12:52pm

So, you are comparing Shira to a used car? What make and model?

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4961SIMPLY SMASHING SATURDAY/SUNDAY!
Posted: 1/10/10 at 2:07pm

A Lexus.

YouWantitWhen????
#4962SIMPLY SMASHING SATURDAY/SUNDAY!
Posted: 1/10/10 at 3:49pm

That works for me.

soapguy17 Profile Photo
soapguy17
#4963SIMPLY SMASHING SATURDAY/SUNDAY!
Posted: 1/10/10 at 4:20pm

*giggles. . .like a lot.* Oh, Adults.

I have NEVER met Cheyenne Jackson. I have never hung out with him in his dressing room, he did not tweet me, he never bought me a beverage, and he mostly certainly didn't tickle me. . .that is all.

YouWantitWhen????
#4964SIMPLY SMASHING SATURDAY/SUNDAY!
Posted: 1/10/10 at 4:34pm

I was going to suggest a classic corvette with some body work, but I think a Lexus is a bit more classy and on point.

shira467 Profile Photo
shira467
#4965SIMPLY SMASHING SATURDAY/SUNDAY!
Posted: 1/10/10 at 5:00pm

So you're trying to get rid of me? *sniffles*

I say once I'm married, you guys'll be off the hook. Until then, how will I possibly know who's right for me?

Pat7 Profile Photo
Pat7
#4966SIMPLY SMASHING SATURDAY/SUNDAY!
Posted: 1/10/10 at 5:44pm

This seems like a fun thread! Could someone explain the purpose of it and how it was started...? It seems to be pretty old! Love the Chorus Line reference.

PAT :)

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4967SIMPLY SMASHING SATURDAY/SUNDAY!
Posted: 1/10/10 at 8:51pm

"I say once I'm married, you guys'll be off the hook. Until then, how will I possibly know who's right for me?"

The same way the rest of us found our husbands, Shira. You don't listen to our advice anyway. No, I think you're too old for FGs now, you can do it on your own.

shira467 Profile Photo
shira467
#4968SIMPLY SMASHING SATURDAY/SUNDAY!
Posted: 1/10/10 at 8:53pm

Now you'll stop having an excuse to correct my grammar usage.

YouWantitWhen????
#4969SIMPLY SMASHING SATURDAY/SUNDAY!
Posted: 1/10/10 at 9:21pm

Pat, my only suggestion is to read through old threads to get an idea what this is all about. It is beyond reasonable explanation for someone new to the board.

shira467 Profile Photo
shira467
#4970SIMPLY SMASHING SATURDAY/SUNDAY!
Posted: 1/10/10 at 9:23pm

I think it's beyond any explanation even for those of us in it.

midnghtdolphin Profile Photo
midnghtdolphin
#4971SIMPLY SMASHING SATURDAY/SUNDAY!
Posted: 1/10/10 at 9:47pm

so...
there's a cute guy at work. and we went for drinks on friday. til 2 am. nothing happened, but he's cute. and keep your fingers crossed.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4972SIMPLY SMASHING SATURDAY/SUNDAY!
Posted: 1/10/10 at 10:18pm

^^^See, Shira, that's how it's done.^^^

shira467 Profile Photo
shira467
#4973SIMPLY SMASHING SATURDAY/SUNDAY!
Posted: 1/10/10 at 10:27pm

Um okay. I've been on two dates with this guy and I really like him and I hate feeling like this.

Better?

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4974SIMPLY SMASHING SATURDAY/SUNDAY!
Posted: 1/10/10 at 10:31pm

Did I reply to Middi?

(No offense, Middi. SIMPLY SMASHING SATURDAY/SUNDAY! )

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!