pixeltracker

ANGELA LANSBURY EXTENDS CONTRACT!- Page 2

ANGELA LANSBURY EXTENDS CONTRACT!

WithoutATrace Profile Photo
WithoutATrace
#25ANGELA LANSUBRY EXTENDS CONTRACT!
Posted: 2/23/10 at 1:31am

Hopefully they find a big name for a replacement. Leigh Ann Larkin deserves to keep working.

ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
#26ANGELA LANSUBRY EXTENDS CONTRACT!
Posted: 2/23/10 at 3:32am

I'm really intrigued as to the future of the show, though I honestly don't see it winning Best Revival. Now, what if Catherine wins the Tony? It'd be a shame for them to close the show so quickly after the award ceremony. It'd be great if they found a top notch actress to replace her during the summer...they're gonna want to get someone big to take advantage of the season.

"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#27ANGELA LANSUBRY EXTENDS CONTRACT!
Posted: 2/23/10 at 3:48am

I think if they find suitable replacements, they will try to keep the show running for a while. There is no reason the show should end on June 20th. This production was NOT mounted/transferred for Catherine and Angela. It's not like LuPone's Gypsy. Nunn originally wanted a younger Madame (like London's Maureen Lipman). But once the opportunity to have Angela arrived, who could say no? And Catherine was an extremely late addition to the cast, as we all remember. And let's not forget that the producers and Nunn had hoped to transfer this production with Natasha Richardson and Vanessa Redgrave on Broadway. So it's not like this is THEIR (Angela and Catherine) production. If they can find suitable replacements, the production should continue.
Updated On: 2/23/10 at 03:48 AM

ILoveALNM
#28ANGELA LANSUBRY EXTENDS CONTRACT!
Posted: 2/24/10 at 5:07pm

This may have been posted already, but "A Little Night Music" is now selling tickets through August 29th and their website says "Catherine Zeta-Jones and Angela Lansbury will be appearing through June 20th. New cast members to be announced."

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#29ANGELA LANSUBRY EXTENDS CONTRACT!
Posted: 2/24/10 at 5:14pm

^ Wow! So exciting. I knew they wouldn't close this on June 20th.
Updated On: 2/24/10 at 05:14 PM

nealb1 Profile Photo
nealb1
#30ANGELA LANSUBRY EXTENDS CONTRACT!
Posted: 2/24/10 at 7:16pm

That would have been an extraordinary production - Natasha and her Mom.

rosscoe(au) Profile Photo
rosscoe(au)
#31ANGELA LANSUBRY EXTENDS CONTRACT!
Posted: 2/25/10 at 1:07am

Does anyone else think Zeta Jones and Ms Lansbury will extend as well till August?

Well I didn't want to get into it, but he's a Satanist. Every full moon he sacrifices 4 puppies to the Dark Lord and smears their blood on his paino. This should help you understand the score for Wicked a little bit more. Tazber's: Reply to Is Stephen Schwartz a Practicing Christian

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#32ANGELA LANSUBRY EXTENDS CONTRACT!
Posted: 2/25/10 at 1:11am

Nope. Catherine wants the summer off with her kids. Though I wouldn't be surprised if she (and maybe Angela) returned in the Fall.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#33ANGELA LANSUBRY EXTENDS CONTRACT!
Posted: 2/25/10 at 1:22am

Maybe Michael Douglas could replace Angela.