News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for rosscoe(au)

rosscoe(au) Profile Photo
Member Name: rosscoe(au)
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hilty & Simard to lead DEATH BECOMES HER in Chicago spring 2024  May 8 2024, 09:03:53 AM

Jordan thanks for the great review. Do you think they fix Act two or just be another show that doesn’t listen to feedback and open on Broadway without changes. 

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 5/5/24  May 8 2024, 04:24:26 AM

Oh sweetie. I’ve been going to live theatre for over forty years. Come back to me when you’ve reached that milestone. Now go crawl back under the rock you came from. It’s called a f*cking opinion. Everyone has one. 

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 5/5/24  May 7 2024, 08:30:49 PM

Of course Back To The Future is one of the worst musicals ever. 

Is Ben Platt Reopening The Palace theatre with a concert for his new Album?  May 6 2024, 09:47:20 PM

Unless he’s in a show that gets great reviews he can’t sell tickets, his Palace shows are basically empty. I mean who came up with idea that he needed that many, four would have been enough. But yes this seems to be bank rolled by his father. 

FINDING NEVERLAND headed to the West End in 2025?  May 6 2024, 09:55:27 AM

That final scene with the whirlwind of gold glitter is still burned into my memory. The rest of the show not so much. That scene stunning in its simplicity. 

That Phillips Club Ad  May 6 2024, 05:02:53 AM

I get it , but seriously do I have to click to close it every time. 

Hilty & Simard to lead DEATH BECOMES HER in Chicago spring 2024  May 6 2024, 05:01:01 AM

My favorite review so far : There’s smoke coming out of Helen’s hole! 
that alone makes me want to see it for all the wrong reasons. 

How is Jinkx Monsoon as Audrey.  May 3 2024, 12:24:37 AM

Kad said: "I haven’t seen the production since the original cast pre-pandemic- have subsequent Audreys kept Tammy Blanchard’s idiosyncratic take on the character as being somewhat… drugged?"

That video above is really rather wonderful. Her take is both heartbreaking and earnest. Sad I’ll won’t have the chance 

Hilty & Simard to lead DEATH BECOMES HER in Chicago spring 2024  May 1 2024, 08:59:16 AM

It’s such a pity that you can’t just get a T-shirt with the little bottle and the words now a warning ( like on the back ) instead of the over the top logo on the front. 
Sometimes less is more 

Insert name of show : posting closing notices  Apr 30 2024, 10:53:50 PM

iluvtheatertrash said: "rosscoe(au) said: "Let it begin

I’ll start , get rid of the crap called Back To The Future
"

I see even after a pandemic decimated our industry, some of you all still completely lack class.
"

You’re an idiot if you didn’t think in this insanely crowded underwhelming season that closing notices weren’t forthcoming.  

Insert name of show : posting closing notices  Apr 30 2024, 09:49:53 AM

Let it begin 

I’ll start , get rid of the crap called Back To The Future 

The 77th Annual Tony Award Nominations for 2024  Apr 30 2024, 09:45:46 AM

Honestly Roger Bart got a nomination for what just might be the hammiest over the top performance ever, that’s far from the best of this or any other season. 

(Insert Name or Show) Was Robbed!  Apr 30 2024, 07:28:07 AM

Broadway61004 said: "I was robbed for sitting on my couch which was still more Tony worthy than Back to the Future."

Still the worst thing I’ve ever seen. Let’s hope that show gets nothing

The Tony Awards have lost the little credibility they had.  Apr 29 2024, 08:25:35 PM

Matt Rogers said: "BentleyB said: "You two should get married."

He is referring to this article:

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Tony-Award-Voters-May-No-Longer-Need-to-See-Everything-and-More-Tonys-Insight-20240429

Trying to read that article its an utter mess. 
"

MUFASA: THE LION KING, featuring songs by Lin-Manuel Miranda & directed by Barry Jenkins, in theaters Christmas 2024  Apr 29 2024, 07:50:55 PM

Honestly the trailer looked awful and we could do without Lin  for a few years. 

The 77th Annual Tony Award Nominations for 2024  Apr 29 2024, 07:46:29 PM

TaffyDavenport said: "The Time Out NY (TONY*)awards nominations:

https://www.timeout.com/newyork/theater/the-2024-tony-nominations
"

If you really don’t read the intro to that article, the headline is very misleading. 

2024-2025 Broadway Season  Apr 24 2024, 08:38:32 AM

Doran Gray to be announced in the next few weeks. 

THE HEART OF ROCK AND ROLL Opening Night Critics’ Revies  Apr 23 2024, 09:55:30 AM

I’m still amazed that Huey Lewis has that many songs. And whose arms do I need to go look for? 

CABARET at the Kit Kat Club (2024) Opening Night Critics' Reviews  Apr 22 2024, 09:59:49 AM

The what’s on stage article posted above just seems to end, like he really didn’t have a full point to share. Strange. 
I am shocked by the reviews, not what I thought. Let’s see if it has any effect on the box office in the coming weeks. 

Shows that were considerably changed after their Broadway run  Apr 21 2024, 10:35:57 PM

Grease

Chess 

Rocky Horror ( has now just descended into over the top camp ) 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You