News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for rosscoe(au)

rosscoe(au) Profile Photo
Member Name: rosscoe(au)
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Broadway Rumors/Whispers
 Jul 5 2024, 08:57:29 AM

Ke3 said: "Kiss of the Spider Woman is not happening. The movie just wrapped. I’d honestly say that because there’s going to be a film version with an A-Lister that property isn’t just delayed, it’s finished. At least the version with whatever team was working on the revivalis. Unless the producer decides to sit on the rights but wasn’t the rumor that the rights wererevoked? Don’t see a revival happening within five years of the film and if the fil

Horror On Broadway?
 Jul 5 2024, 07:18:41 AM

perfectlymarvelous said: "It wasn't on Broadway, but I thought that Let the Right One In at St. Ann's about 12 years ago was very successful."

Thankfully someone mentioned this. The London production was stunning. This should have made it on too Broadway after St Ann’s. 

'CATS: The Jellicle Ball' at PAC reviews
 Jun 20 2024, 10:56:09 PM

This has to extend yes! 
I need till at least early New Year! 

Metcalf stars in Hunter’s LITTLE BEAR RIDGE ROAD at Steppenwoolf, directed by Mantello
 Jun 19 2024, 10:39:57 AM

suzycat said: "Thanks for that review! I’m hoping we’ll get one of his plays on Broadway soon. Would have loved for Case for the Existence of God to have transferred. "

We just had a production of this in Melbourne Australia, and while I enjoyed it. It was for me a semi forgettable play. Moments of brilliance, that sadly had moments of nothingness. I’m not sure this is really Broadway caliber. Of course a powerhouse couple could and would change tha

2024 Tony Awards
 Jun 16 2024, 11:45:25 PM

Well I caught the opening number. I wish I didn’t. 

SARAH BRIGHTMAN To Star in Australian SUNSET BLVD.
 Jun 16 2024, 11:19:42 PM

Removed cause it might have been miscommunication. 

The 77th Annual TONY Awards Performances
 Jun 16 2024, 08:46:16 PM

Hehehe. Now my interest is very peaked. 

The 77th Annual TONY Awards Performances
 Jun 16 2024, 08:40:36 PM

Not watching obviously. Who or what was the opening number please? 

'CATS: The Jellicle Ball' at PAC reviews
 Jun 16 2024, 11:14:27 AM

I’m sorry if this is a stupid silly question, I’m guessing that balls are a huge part of New York drag culture ( Paris Is Burning ) is this more likely to succeed in New York only, or does anyone think this could work in other cities. Meaning does halving a knowledge help? 

Jun 16 2024, 11:10:29 AM

Sorry Brightmans final performance in the show, I thin Crawford left later that year 

Erivo, Graham, Gotay, and more to lead A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC IN CONCERT
 Jun 16 2024, 07:18:18 AM

Wow that’s nearly as bad as someone at the Palace, the Saturday 1pm is sadly sold. 

Jun 16 2024, 12:45:12 AM

That final Brightman / Crawford performance of Phantom in New York that I was so lucky to see. Brightman was a force of nature on that night. Her and Crawford could have powered Times Square it was that thrilling, beautifully sung. 

Metcalf stars in Hunter’s LITTLE BEAR RIDGE ROAD at Steppenwoolf, directed by Mantello
 Jun 15 2024, 11:31:09 PM

Well that review is semi spoiler territory 

Jun 13 2024, 09:50:11 PM

Yes, it seems a done deal that she won’t be appearing in Sydney. The next week is going to be interesting. 

Menzel-led REDWOOD to transfer to Broadway this season
 Jun 13 2024, 09:28:57 AM

OhHiii said: "rosscoe(au) said: "The major question is why?
It wasn’t a hit at La Jolla.
"

It got great reviews in La Jolla? And Idina sells tickets?Pretty easy answer actually…
"

Well If”/Than certainly set the box office on fire! 

Menzel-led REDWOOD to transfer to Broadway this season
 Jun 13 2024, 09:06:37 AM

The major question is why? 
It wasn’t a hit at La Jolla. 

Jun 13 2024, 08:36:23 AM

tomwsjr said: "This isn't surprising at all, I knew it would failas soon as it was announced that Sarah Brightman will be starting in it. What I found most shocking was that some Americans actually bought tickets to fly to Australia to see it!!!!!!!!"

I flew to New York to see Leoplostard and Prayer for the French Republic among other things,  it’s not unusual for people to fly places to see shows. I’ve flown to Los Angeles from Australia to see

Jun 12 2024, 09:55:41 AM

Absolute massive flop in Melbourne, performances cancelled, final week pulled off sale. If this was London or New York this would have closed by now. Opera Australia subscribers returning tickets. I’ll be surprised if the Sydney season goes ahead. 

How did the dueling Wild Party's affect box office
 Jun 8 2024, 05:07:51 PM

I think Mandy Patinkin had more impact on the box office with his behavior from memory. 

BEN PLATT: LIVE AT THE PALACE Threads
 Jun 8 2024, 08:49:07 AM

You could if you leave before he starts, 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You