News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for rosscoe(au)

rosscoe(au) Profile Photo
Member Name: rosscoe(au)
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Universal's WICKED Film - News & Discussion Thread
 Oct 26 2024, 11:00:35 AM

That new interview with her is just gurl you need to stop talking. Honestly she thinks she the only queer black singer in the world. She’s now just being an embarrassment of riches 

Zachery Levi says Gavin Creel died of COVID vaccine.
 Oct 24 2024, 10:30:37 PM

I’m at loss of what makes someone that insanely stupid. Honestly 

Agatha All Along
 Oct 24 2024, 07:52:18 PM

It’s only been in the last two episodes that I truly think the show came alive. In saying that Lupone has been really watchable and that just screened one that centered mostly on her was outstanding. 

HATERS GONNA
 Oct 24 2024, 02:56:36 AM

Dear Evan Hanson is a vile show

Back To The Future is the worst night of theatre I’ve ever had ( and I saw Cyrano the Musical ) 

And I’ve grown to like Patti Lupone 

DEATH BECOMES HER Previews
 Oct 24 2024, 02:53:42 AM

While I’m looking forward to seeing this, I’d rather hear reports from the second or third show. The first always seem to be full of fans who scream no matter if the show is good or bad ( Jordan I don’t put you in that group, and always look forward to your reviews ). 

Bio-Musicals: Why So Many
 Oct 23 2024, 01:39:47 AM

As we have seen from Tina, unless it’s done well. It’s actually a slog to set through. The current Australian production is elevated by both central performances by the ladies who share the role of Tina. The rest of it is sadly a lifetime movie that lacks. 

Oct 20 2024, 11:40:33 AM

Problem is she doesn’t care about the fan or anyone else, just her. 

Oct 18 2024, 10:28:17 PM

she chose to sing right down the barrel of the camera to us, the viewers

Oct 18 2024, 08:51:20 AM

Well nice to see she’s still a vile human. 

Rocky Horror 2025 Revival
 Oct 17 2024, 10:00:40 PM

Kad said: "I think Rocky Horror is a show that is deceptively difficult to get right. It's very absurd and campy and the plot barely makes sense, but it's also not something that works by making a big joke out of it- it's deeply unserious but it needs to be taken seriously by the production. And then there is the fact you have to factor in the audience interaction and leave in space for it."

This one thousand per cent. 
That current Lon

COUP DE THÉÂTRE's - favorites?
 Oct 16 2024, 12:08:50 AM

That scene in Finding Neverland was simply breathtaking. It was simple, but the effect was stunning, I couldn’t tell you anything else about that show.but the scene is forever etched into my soul. 

Hugh Jackman & Kate Hudson to star in fact-based musical film SONG SUNG BLUE about a Neil Diamond tribute band
 Oct 14 2024, 11:14:20 PM

Please be more enjoyable than A Beautiful Noise. 

re: Starlight Express--can ANYONE defend this show?
 Oct 14 2024, 10:58:38 AM

Wow a thread brought back to life from 17 odd years ago. 
Add me to the list that loves this show, but in saying that, I wish it was still the original  score not the updated one. 

List of deceased people who *didn't* receive a Broadway light dimming
 Oct 6 2024, 12:52:18 AM

This dimming has gotten out of hand, it’s now just a place for those seeking fifteen minutes of internet fame to post on social media accounts to say look I was there when. While Creel had a wonderful resume of shows, he was far from a being legendary status. 

Chicago The Musical Appreciation Thread
 Oct 3 2024, 06:17:18 AM

Alyssa Milano Is obviously setting this board on fire! 

Water for Elephants’ to Close on Broadway, Dec 8th
 Oct 2 2024, 05:09:09 AM

I don’t get the timing of both this and notebook for posting closing dates.  Why dump the busiest time? 

Randy Newman’s Faust
 Sep 29 2024, 05:21:48 AM

Is there any chance this might have a life, or is it one of those that just needs to be a forgotten musical? 

SUNSET BLVD to transfer to Broadway
 Sep 29 2024, 05:20:16 AM

And Australia got Sarah Brightman instead of this. I can’t wait to January when I get to see this. 

Randy Newman’s Faust
 Sep 29 2024, 01:36:24 AM

I sadly only saw this was happening after I got home from Tokyo on Saturday Australia time, otherwise I would have skipped across from Japan to see it on Saturday or Sunday. That cast is certainly interesting. Thanks for the info scary. 

Randy Newman’s Faust
 Sep 28 2024, 05:40:36 PM

Has anyone ever seen this?

it’s doing a full concert version this weekend in LA

https://thesoraya.org/whats-on/en/randy-newmans-faust-in-concert/

Encores did a production years ago, apart from the concept album only two staged productions ever done.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You