pixeltracker

Broadway Stars sing in Benefit May 10th in NYC

Broadway Stars sing in Benefit May 10th in NYC

sowren1020 Profile Photo
sowren1020
#1Broadway Stars sing in Benefit May 10th in NYC
Posted: 4/4/10 at 9:44am

A BENEFIT CONCERT: SING FOR MY SISTER, a concert produced by Broadway performer Kevin Crewell, is scheduled to have the talent of Donna McKechnie (A Chorus Line, Company, Promises, Promises), Mary Beth Peil (The Good Wife, Dawson’s Creek, The King And I), Paige Davis (Host of Trading Spaces, Chicago), Will Chase (Billy Elliot, The Full Monty, High Fidelity), Aaron Lazar (Ugly Betty, A Little Night Music, Light In The Piazza), Felicia Finley (Aida, The Wedding Singer, Smokey Joe’s Café), Dan Reichard (Jersey Boys), Christiane Noll (Jekyll & Hyde, Ragtime), Robert Petkoff (Ragtime, Spamalot), the JERSEY BOYS/Chicago Company (Steven Goldsmith, Shonn Wiley, Michael Cunio, Michael Ingersoll), along with others in the upcoming benefit concert.

Kevin’s sister, Carly, has decided to open her home and her life by adopting Eyob, a 14 year old boy from Africa. All proceeds will go to offset the expenses in bringing Eyob to America. Carly first met Eyob while volunteering at an orphanage in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia where he is about to age out of the orphanage. This would mean that Eyob would be put back out onto the streets. With her heart and soul, Carly, a Waldorf Kindergarten School teacher, has decided to adopt Eyob.

Other performers include Robb Sapp, Gaelen Gilliland , Garrett Long, Andrea Chamberlain, Natalie Cortez, Stephanie Gibson, NaTasha Yvette Williams, Amy Wren, Jen Swiderski, Megan Nicole Arnoldy, Kelly Denicolo, Erin Jerozal, Jennifer Taylor Farrell, Erica Steinhagen, Amanda Ferguson, Jennifer Bowles, Leslie Goddard and Stephanie Youell. Join Carly, Kevin, and a host of brilliant performers in celebrating this life affirming act of love.

SAVE THE DATE
May 10, 2010 at 8:00 pm-DOORS OPEN AT 7:30

Monday, May 10, 2010
Time:
8:00pm - 10:00pm
Christ & Saint Stephen's Church 120 West 69th Street New York, NY 10023 (Between Broadway and Columbus)

Tickets for this event are $25 and may be purchased at the door.
(Scheduled artists subject to availability)

SING FOR MY SISTER Updated On: 4/4/10 at 09:44 AM

Shakeshafte
#2Broadway Stars sing in Benefit May 10th in NYC
Posted: 4/4/10 at 3:14pm

Wow ~ this looks like a great concert: Donna McKechnie (A Chorus Line, Company, Promises, Promises), Mary Beth Peil (The Good Wife, Dawson’s Creek, The King And I), Paige Davis (Host of Trading Spaces, Chicago), Will Chase (Billy Elliot, The Full Monty, High Fidelity), Aaron Lazar (Ugly Betty, A Little Night Music, Light In The Piazza), Felicia Finley (Aida, The Wedding Singer, Smokey Joe’s Café), Dan Reichard (Jersey Boys), Christiane Noll (Jekyll & Hyde, Ragtime), Robert Petkoff (Ragtime, Spamalot), the JERSEY BOYS/Chicago Company (Steven Goldsmith, Shonn Wiley, Michael Cunio, Michael Ingersoll).....

sowren1020 Profile Photo
sowren1020
#2Broadway Stars sing in Benefit May 10th in NYC
Posted: 4/4/10 at 3:20pm

Yes, it looks as though Robert Petkoff and Christiane Knoll will be singing "Our Children" from RAGTIME.

Fanb
#3Broadway Stars sing in Benefit May 10th in NYC
Posted: 4/4/10 at 6:04pm

Sounds good. I'm in.

white guy Profile Photo
white guy
#4Broadway Stars sing in Benefit May 10th in NYC
Posted: 4/4/10 at 11:38pm

i'm totally going to this.....sounds like a great night.

You had me at McKechnie and Felicia Finley!

Videos