Help on HAir liyrics?

xdollymixx
#1Help on HAir liyrics?
Posted: 7/11/10 at 6:19am

Hey, i've been trying to find the lyrics to "Aint got no Grass" from the hair revival and can't find ones that sound right anywhere. Does anyone know them ?
Thanks

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#2Help on HAir liyrics?
Posted: 7/11/10 at 7:58am

REALLY? How hard is it to "google" something? There are gads of sites that have complete lyrics.

http://www.allmusicals.com/lyrics/hair/aintgotno.htm

Yup...that search took me all of 12 seconds.

I don't care if they don't SOUND right. They are.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

xdollymixx
#2Help on HAir liyrics?
Posted: 7/11/10 at 8:40am

Theres no need to be rude, just don't reply
Thankyou
Updated On: 7/11/10 at 08:40 AM

dramamama611
#3Help on HAir liyrics?
Posted: 7/11/10 at 11:30am

Sure there was.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

wdwfreak Profile Photo
wdwfreak
#4Help on HAir liyrics?
Posted: 7/11/10 at 11:34am

Well it isn't that hard to go onto google to find lyrics, so snarky comment is okay.

dramamama611
#5Help on HAir liyrics?
Posted: 7/11/10 at 11:36am

And on the 'snarky meter', I'm pretty darn tame!

gvendo2005 Profile Photo
gvendo2005
#6Help on HAir liyrics?
Posted: 7/12/10 at 2:58pm

Or...you could not bitch them out, and provide them with lyrics to "Ain't Got No Grass," which is a reprise, rather than its earlier counterpart in the show, "Ain't Got No." Niceness. How revolutionary a concept.

http://www.mp3lyrics.org/h/hair/aint-got-no/

"There is no problem so big that it cannot be run away from." ~ Charles M. Schulz

Videos