pixeltracker

Promises, Promises Saturday Rush Question

Promises, Promises Saturday Rush Question

Sluggy Profile Photo
Sluggy
#1Promises, Promises Saturday Rush Question
Posted: 7/19/10 at 9:43pm

Hi! I have friends visiting this weekend. The two high school girls want to see Promises. If we want to try for Saturday evening tickets when the Box Office opens at 10 on Saturday, how early should we be there? Also, will the girls be able to buy tickets with High School student IDs, or do they accept only college? Thanks in advance for any help!

"Which way do you want these pleats turned?" "Toward Mecca."

legally_popular Profile Photo
legally_popular
#2Promises, Promises Saturday Rush Question
Posted: 7/19/10 at 10:20pm

I rushed last, last Saturday (the 10th) and by 10am there was a huge line stretching around the corner. I'm bad at estimating crowds, but there had to be at least 30-40 people. Despite there being so many people, everyone who wanted rush got it (and it was most of the line). The seats are the two last rows of the mezz so luckily there are a lot of seats available. Also there is the benefit of having two shows that day, so even more tickets.

Even though I got there at 10 and was at the back of the line, I still got a ticket. If you want to get there earlier than that you could though, just to be on the safe side.

Not too sure about what IDs they accept. They weren't that strict when I was there because they had to move the line along.

Hope that helps! Enjoy!

Videos