Posted: 10/15/10 at 12:15am

No problem.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

orangeskittles Profile Photo
orangeskittles
#51LEAP OF FAITH Reviews
Posted: 10/15/10 at 12:35am

I was responding to this statement you made:

The real question is - if he'd loved it would you be praising his "review" instead of saying "who cares?"

As I said, whether he loved it or hated it, no one of consequence cares, as they would were it a higher profile review.

Like a firework unexploded
Wanting life but never knowing how
Updated On: 10/15/10 at 12:35 AM

singingbackup Profile Photo
singingbackup
#52LEAP OF FAITH Reviews
Posted: 10/15/10 at 12:57am

Updated On: 10/15/10 at 12:57 AM

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#53LEAP OF FAITH Reviews
Posted: 10/15/10 at 1:07am

Oy. For the third time now, I was not discounting the opinion. My post was a comment on its presentation, not its content. Don't people read before they respond? And skittles and I were discussing this off the board, so I know we're on the same page: difference between "not a big deal" and "not relevant." I write. I don't expect to be considered on the same level of influence as the New York Times. But that's not hand-in-hand with being dismissed as not worth reading.

A lesson in, "you'd have been better off not saying anything at all."

Updated On: 10/15/10 at 01:07 AM

orangeskittles
#54LEAP OF FAITH Reviews
Posted: 10/15/10 at 1:10am

Apparently the reading comprehension in this thread tonight is as bad as the show. The issue is that his opinion on the show isn't worth the hand-ringing hyperbole with which it was introduced into the thread- it's not a "serious, serious ouch" which will impact a transfer and ticket sales anymore than the post you just made.

luvtheEmcee
#55LEAP OF FAITH Reviews
Posted: 10/15/10 at 1:12am

I think we should come clean and just admit we're the same person and guilty of sock-puppet support before we are found out. LEAP OF FAITH Reviews

Going to the beach w/my iguana now.

Updated On: 10/15/10 at 01:12 AM

orangeskittles
#56LEAP OF FAITH Reviews
Posted: 10/15/10 at 1:17am

Nah, great minds just think alike when confronted with the same twice-disputed argument.

bk
#57LEAP OF FAITH Reviews
Posted: 10/15/10 at 1:57am

a) no one is disputing that the guy's "review" is not going to make a whit of difference. I don't think people have reading comprehension skills and, for me at least, I got your point - you apparently didn't get mine. And is this the hand-wringing hyperbole you're referring to:

"Ow. Serious, serious ouch."

I see no hand-wringing and no hyperbole there - sorry. I see someone who read the thing and reacted to its negativity. Where is this hand-wringing hyperbole?

luvtheEmcee
#58LEAP OF FAITH Reviews
Posted: 10/15/10 at 2:01am

It just came off as exaggeratedly ominous to me.

Videos