pixeltracker

Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?- Page 10

Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#225Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 3/23/12 at 10:09am

And the return of [SPOILER ALERT].... Evil Abed!

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#226Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 3/23/12 at 3:05pm

from tvline

* Community (3.9 mil/1.7) was down 18 and 23 percent, yet emerged as NBC’s most watched and top-rated comedy for the night.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

Plum
#227Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 3/23/12 at 11:01pm

Eek. 1.7 is pretty much the lowest safe number, isn't it? I hope it can keep that up when stupid BBT comes back, but I know that probably won't happen. Too much audience overlap.

Updated On: 3/23/12 at 11:01 PM

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#228Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 3/24/12 at 1:48am

I've never really understand how the share part of the ratings work. The number of viewers is the only number that makes any sense to me.

In last night's show, who were the four fake celebrities who walked out of Abed, Troy and Annie's apartment? Woody Allen, Jake LaMotta? Pretty Woman? Tom Cruise. Is that right?

The Josh Profile Photo
The Josh
#229Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 3/30/12 at 3:35pm

The Subway plot line was near-perfect. This show just keeps getting better.

strummergirl Profile Photo
strummergirl
#230Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 3/30/12 at 3:55pm

I think Gillian Jacobs is great but if you told me that Britta would be this season's MVP character, I would have thought you were insane. The writers managed to 'fix' Britta from being problematic to a joke to poke fun at to a character who finally hit stride. Jacobs' acting throughout the whole Subway plot was fantastic. Britta FTW!

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#231Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 3/30/12 at 4:03pm

Strangely, I thought last nights episode was a little lacking. Dunno why...

strummergirl
#232Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 3/30/12 at 4:49pm

Since it is the first of a two-parter, I think the pay-off will be next week. Annie and Jeff seemed irresolute and obviously the Troy-Abed drama.

Plum
#233Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 3/31/12 at 12:17am

It wasn't a fantastic episode (except for the amazing Subway storyline), but we'll see if the second part makes it all pay off.

Is Subway the patron saint of NBC bubble shows or what?

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#234Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 3/31/12 at 12:25am

So they DO really have a tie-in with Subway? I wasn't sure if it was all a joke or not! Subway kept Chuck afloat, so may they do the same for Community!

Jordan Catalano
#235Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 3/31/12 at 12:34am

On a side note, my friend gave me a Greendale Community College hoodie the other day that I will never take off.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#236Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 3/31/12 at 12:35am

Ha. I bought a Greendale t-shirt last week.

strummergirl
#237Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 3/31/12 at 12:36am

Subway was also were tied into the Cougartown-Community cross-over.
When Abed was Chad

Jordan Catalano
#238Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 3/31/12 at 12:36am

And I now judge people on the street by their reaction to it.

Plum
#239Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 3/31/12 at 12:16pm

**goes to look at it in the NBC Store**

I have to admit, I'm a little disappointed it has some other logo instead of E Pluribus Anus. But the price is really reasonable...hm...

Nah, I think what I really want out of life is a Human Being plushie.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#240Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 3/31/12 at 12:37pm

This is the one I got

I wanted this one, but they only have it XXL!

strummergirl
#242Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 4/1/12 at 12:16am

Maybe this season is still in the darkest timeline for Pierce Hawthorne?

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#243Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 4/1/12 at 12:27am

If Chase does decide to leave, I think he should go. I don't particularly like his character, but I think he's funny and I think he's a pretty good antagonist. I guess Dan Harmon wanted to go darker with him after Dungeons and Dragons but the fansphere freaked? Something like that.

At any rate, it's a shame Chase doesn't get the show. He's certainly not alone, but I always thought he was good for a laugh on it.

They should recast Pierce if he leaves. It's perfectly within the world of this show for something like that to happen.

At any rate, I'm glad the buzz on a fourth season is happening, and I don't care if there's a Pierce or not.

Jordan Catalano
#244Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 4/1/12 at 12:32am

Luckily for the show, they could just recast the role or act like he was never there to begin with, with probably only Abed knowing differently.

I'll tell you the truth though, I know people here and elsewhere "got" the whole Dungeons and Dragons thing with Pierce, but it really turned me off to the character in a way that he's never really recovered (for me at least). Of all the characters he's really the one who I think provides the least, especially now with Dean Pelton and Chang and a few of the others having bigger parts than they did before.

I really wouldn't miss him if he were to leave.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#245Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 4/1/12 at 12:36am

I just never know what to think about Chang. He works in small doses, although I think my favorite Chang episode was the one with the model UN, where he had a pretty significant role. Dean Pelton, though, is always a delight.

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#246Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 4/1/12 at 10:40am

pop pop, captain.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

strummergirl
#247Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 4/1/12 at 9:31pm

Leonard for study group geriatric.

The only Pierce-driven episode I liked was the cinema verite styled episode where he was bequeffing everybody at the hospital, but I put that squarely on LeVar Burton playing himself and Donald Glover's crying.

Plum
#248Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 4/2/12 at 10:45pm

I think Chase has done excellent work on the show - even when I hated Pierce completely, I pretty much always thought he was well-acted - but I'm...not surprised the his character's outsider status is reflected in real life. By all accounts Dan Harmon has been a dick to him, too, so it's all a mess.

The Josh Profile Photo
The Josh
#249Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 4/5/12 at 8:28pm

That might be the best episode of the season.