News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MotorTink

MotorTink Profile Photo
Member Name: MotorTink
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Anybody seen 'Memphis' yet?  Jun 25 2012, 09:26:00 AM
The show itself was enjoyable and fun but nothing "spectacular". However, Pascal's performance made it fantastic (I had an u/s for Montego but she was excellent).
Jason Robert Brown to Direct THE LAST FIVE YEARS at Second Stage  May 30 2012, 03:50:40 PM
please keep Lea as far away from this as possible.

Laura B, however, is an interesting thought.

Leap Of Faith Previews  Apr 8 2012, 12:04:06 AM
I really really wanted to like it, but I just couldn't. The actors were great, and Raul give 110% but I think the songs were terrible. Esp that chicken/fox song. I was cringing and embarrassed for them. The big gospel numbers were fun but then it went back to just... blah. I don't really know how to put it.

Raul is looking good. great shape. good hair. facial hair.

Smash - Series Discussion  Apr 4 2012, 08:07:21 AM
Loved Eileen's smack down of Ellis!

Tom is adorable.

Are they purposely trying to make Debra Messing look old, bloated, and like a hobo? Cause that was her look through that whole episode.

ugh, Karen.

and BDJ knocked it out of the park!!! And Norbie - adorable, wish they showed more!

SMASH  Feb 15 2012, 02:49:25 PM
I'm sorry, I should have been more specific - not "ads" but "interviews" (which when a show is in press stage there isn't much of a difference in my opinion).
SMASH  Feb 15 2012, 02:00:37 PM
I want to like it, I'm just.... not. I watched the pilot when it aired, then I started to watch this week's but stopped half way through and went to bed (I have it tivo'd and will finish this weekend). It just doesn't grab me yet. I do not like Messing's character so far. I actually really dislike Karen and although I'm not a fan of Ivy I prefer her to win. And if I hear "Marilyn was a saint" or "that's so marilyn" I may throw something. You need to give the audience more time to connect t
MEMPHIS - What A Difference a Pascal Makes!  Nov 23 2011, 11:08:28 AM
I, too, am prejudiced because I think the world is always better with more Pascal in it, lol, but I had severe reservations going in to see it. I love his voice, but his acting sometimes worries me. He proved me wrong. I saw it a week after he started and he blew me away! I could not have been more proud of him. My take on Huey is not that he is mentally disabled, just uneducated and socially awkward, and Adam played him that way. I will definitely have to see this one or two more times be
Play It Cool -theater row in September  Sep 14 2011, 11:09:30 AM
I saw this a few years ago at the theater festival with Josh Strickland in it. From what I remember I enjoyed it.
Chad Kimball Leaves MEMPHIS  Jul 22 2011, 08:54:38 AM
I watched the broadcast on Netflix last night. I thought it was enjoyable. I could not understand what the hell he was saying and that he was either damaged or drunk at first. But it got a little bit better as the show went on. I liked Memphis Lives in Me.
Norbert- Tuesday night  Jun 17 2011, 08:20:13 AM
I love that man
Those $25.00 seats at Normal Heart..  Apr 28 2011, 04:49:41 PM
I'm going May 10! Can't wait.
So, who's going to see MEMPHIS in movie theaters?  Apr 28 2011, 01:41:05 PM
I'll be going Saturday night
Patti LuPone to guest star on Glee  Apr 28 2011, 01:29:59 PM
They shot a huge scene on the TKTS steps in Times Sqaure on Tuesday I think
Merle Dandridge  Jan 13 2011, 09:30:53 AM
She just performed at the Tim Rice show last week with a lot of the other Disney stars. There are pictures on the main page I think.

Les Miserables 25th Anniversary Concert in Movie Theaters -- who's going?  Nov 18 2010, 01:24:45 PM
One Day More & Bring Him Home I would understand the reaction to start clapping. But yeah, my theater was the same, awkward clapping over everything. You had the few people that clapped at EVERYTHING (not just end of songs) and then everyone else was like ummm, should we? shouldn't we?

Ramin Karimloo's Enjolras was apparently fond of bondage bracelets, but not shirt buttons. Not that I am complaining much.
I had such an odd fascination with those bracelets!

Matthew Morrison on the cover of DETAILS  Nov 18 2010, 09:15:28 AM
I actually prefer the curly hair. The straight just doesnt look right.

Pull your pants up, Matty, they're falling off!

Bite your tongue!!!!

Les Miserables 25th Anniversary Concert in Movie Theaters -- who's going?  Nov 18 2010, 12:05:54 AM
I was shocked at how packed my theater was. All ages.

Unfortunately the audio was so low for the first half, which ruined some of the impact. It got turned up for the second.

It was great. I love Norm in anything he does. Alfie was just amazing, and I never really knew who Ramin was beforehand but wow, now a fan! Nick, I give him A for effort but oy. I, too, saw people recording his performance, I was like what the hell?

The ending and seeing all of the Val Jeans

Les Miserables 25th Anniversary Concert in Movie Theaters -- who's going?  Nov 17 2010, 08:24:31 AM
There are plenty of theaters in Northern NJ playing it. Unless something comes up, I plan on seeing it tonight.
NEXT TO NORMAL to Close on Broadway January 16  Nov 11 2010, 01:19:01 AM
Cheap seats for the final performance are gone but I got one for the 3:00 show that day. I saw it right before Alice & Brian left, been meaning to catch it with Marin/Jason, so I guess this will be my chance.
Shuler Hensley Manse for Sale in Jersey  Nov 9 2010, 02:12:26 PM
double post
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You