News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

NYTimes.com Exclusive: Behind the Poster "Anything Goes"

NYTimes.com Exclusive: Behind the Poster "Anything Goes"

SeanMartin Profile Photo
SeanMartin
#2NYTimes.com Exclusive: Behind the Poster 'Anything Goes'
Posted: 12/16/10 at 6:02pm

It's nice. Not especially earth-shaking, but nice. But I do agree with the writer that it looks like she's being tossed down a water drain. The visual motion isnt up; it's down, taking your eye to the ship the designer seemed to want to avoid.

... which I find remarkably ironic. NYTimes.com Exclusive: Behind the Poster 'Anything Goes'

http://docandraider.com

Hank
#2NYTimes.com Exclusive: Behind the Poster 'Anything Goes'
Posted: 12/16/10 at 6:55pm

I love it! A nice update, and I can't wait to see it.

ndrwmls10
#3NYTimes.com Exclusive: Behind the Poster 'Anything Goes'
Posted: 12/17/10 at 12:40am

I truly hope it is good. The 80's revival holds a special place in my heart. I was in a high school production (may I preface that doesn't. It was horrendous), but I loved the album and it led me to other musicals.

nygrl232 Profile Photo
nygrl232
#4NYTimes.com Exclusive: Behind the Poster 'Anything Goes'
Posted: 12/17/10 at 4:02am

I hope they do a behind the scenes video on stagehands delivering construction materials to the theater. Always gripping to see every last facet of how stuff gets made. Exhaustive rehearsal videos would be great, too. How about a full profile of craft services?

Yeah, I'm being sarcastic. I think I'm just really sick of endless behind the scenes stuff. It's not very interesting to listen to people gush about everything.

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#5NYTimes.com Exclusive: Behind the Poster 'Anything Goes'
Posted: 12/17/10 at 4:28am

I enjoy the behind the scenes stuff. The American Theatre Wing's website has a nice section called "In The Wings" that has video I like to watch.

Just give the world Love.

Videos