pixeltracker

Anyone have questions for the cast of Catch Me If You Can?

Anyone have questions for the cast of Catch Me If You Can?

Mrs.LinkLarkin Profile Photo
Mrs.LinkLarkin
#1Anyone have questions for the cast of Catch Me If You Can?
Posted: 4/6/11 at 12:19pm

I won the Jet Blue contest to be their official correspondent on the "blue" carpet at Sunday's premiere of Catch Me If You Can. (This was my video entry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBQZExrH5sQ)

Last night I started researching the cast and production team and coming up with questions to ask on the carpet. If any of you have any questions you'd like me to ask, let me know! I could use ideas!
My Catch Me If You Can Video

Jay Lerner-Z Profile Photo
Jay Lerner-Z
#2Anyone have questions for the cast of Catch Me If You Can?
Posted: 4/6/11 at 12:38pm

Great video, I don't think I would've come up with that idea! For your interview, I guess you could ask the actors to compare their own lives as actors in a world of make-believe to Frank Abagnale's world of make-believe.

Beyoncé is not an ally. Actions speak louder than words, Mrs. Carter. #Dubai #$$$

Mrs.LinkLarkin Profile Photo
Mrs.LinkLarkin
#2Anyone have questions for the cast of Catch Me If You Can?
Posted: 4/7/11 at 7:54pm

That's a good idea Jay. Thanks. Maybe, "What occupation would you fake if you were Frank?"

NotYourMemories Profile Photo
NotYourMemories
#3Anyone have questions for the cast of Catch Me If You Can?
Posted: 4/8/11 at 12:30am

Your video was great, I'm sure you'll do well just talking to the cast and creative team.

I would love it if you would ask each of them if they could cash a check for $100!

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#4Anyone have questions for the cast of Catch Me If You Can?
Posted: 4/8/11 at 12:36am

Ask Nick Wyman (Equity President) about fantasy baseball. I bet no one else will.

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

musical_ash_09 Profile Photo
musical_ash_09
#5Anyone have questions for the cast of Catch Me If You Can?
Posted: 4/8/11 at 8:17pm

"What occupation would you fake if you were Frank?"

I like that one!
I suck at interviewing and coming up with questions.

If I didn't believe in you We'd never have gotten this far If I didn't believe in you And all of the ten thousand women you are If I didn't think you could do Anything you ever wanted to If I wasn't certain that you'd come through somehow THe fact of the matter is, Cathy I wouldn't be standing here now -The Last Five Years

Videos