pixeltracker

WAR HORSE, THE BOOK OF MORMON, THE NORMAL HEART, ANYTHING GOES & Rylance Win at Drama League Awards

WAR HORSE, THE BOOK OF MORMON, THE NORMAL HEART, ANYTHING GOES & Rylance Win at Drama League Awards

Porter2 Profile Photo
Porter2
#2WAR HORSE, THE BOOK OF MORMON, THE NORMAL HEART, ANYTHING GOES & Rylance Win at Drama League Awards
Posted: 5/20/11 at 9:16pm

I'm so glad Mark was recognized for his work this season, even though I've been rooting for Nina Ariadna and Frances McDormand. I'm actually surprised War Horse on for Distinguished Production of a Play, I thought Jerusalem or Good People had it in the bag.

“You need three things in the theater - the play, the actors and the audience, - and each must give something.” (Kenneth Haigh)

Dollypop
#2WAR HORSE, THE BOOK OF MORMON, THE NORMAL HEART, ANYTHING GOES & Rylance Win at Drama League Awards
Posted: 5/21/11 at 1:38am

I just got back from a performance of WAR HORSE. It was one of the most brilliant and engrossing plays I've seen in a long time.

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)

IdinaBellFoster Profile Photo
IdinaBellFoster
#3WAR HORSE, THE BOOK OF MORMON, THE NORMAL HEART, ANYTHING GOES & Rylance Wi
Posted: 5/21/11 at 3:17am

I hope Mantello pulls a upset on Tony night.

"Oh look at the time, three more intelligent plays just closed and THE ADDAMS FAMILY made another million dollars" -Jackie Hoffman, Broadway.com Audience Awards

Videos