pixeltracker

Any of the 3 leads out of Priscilla this weekend?

Any of the 3 leads out of Priscilla this weekend?

paphillyguy
#1Any of the 3 leads out of Priscilla this weekend?
Posted: 11/18/11 at 9:34pm

Thinking of heading to NYC to see Priscilla on Sunday 2 pm and wanted to see the 3 leads. Anyone out this weekend, that anyone knows? was think 2 or 7:30 ? Does Tony normally perform both shows? Thanks.

Drunk Chita Rivera Profile Photo
Drunk Chita Rivera
#2Any of the 3 leads out of Priscilla this weekend?
Posted: 11/18/11 at 9:43pm

No planned absences. Tony has not been absent yet and never plans to. He was out VERY little in London and was either in serious condition or forced to take a vacation or something. He will definitely be there. Nick never misses a show unless he is hurt and he still fights through it. Will is a hit or miss. There are periods of 3 weeks where he is out a bunch and then he can go 2 months without being out. No planned absences as far as I know.

paphillyguy
#2Any of the 3 leads out of Priscilla this weekend?
Posted: 11/18/11 at 9:57pm

Thanks, there are much better seats available for Sunday night. Which is better Row K on center aisle or Mezz first row center. I assume K but never been in the palace.

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#3Any of the 3 leads out of Priscilla this weekend?
Posted: 11/18/11 at 10:27pm

Because of large set pieces and some action taking place high up, you might be better off in the mezzanine. It probably is around the same as row K in the orchestra. The view is fine though.

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

shrekster224 Profile Photo
shrekster224
#4Any of the 3 leads out of Priscilla this weekend?
Posted: 11/18/11 at 11:33pm

Steve Schepis has been on a few times for Nick Adams recently, but it was two/three weeks ago. You should be fine.

Drunk Chita Rivera Profile Photo
Drunk Chita Rivera
#5Any of the 3 leads out of Priscilla this weekend?
Posted: 11/19/11 at 5:54am

I've actually never set in the mezz for Priscilla but I have sat row J and in the orchestra and it's an awesome view.