pixeltracker

Drama Dissertation Survey - please help!

Drama Dissertation Survey - please help!

bettybest
#1Drama Dissertation Survey - please help!
Posted: 7/15/12 at 4:43am

Hello everyone,

I am a Drama student in England and am completing some research for my dissertation next year. It will hopefully be a fictional book/story about the producing of Parent Trap the musical. Please note it is fictional and Parent Trap the musical doesn't exist (yet!).

I have created a survey which I hope you will fill in; this will help my research and will influence parts of my book. It takes 1 minute at the most and I hope you can help!

Here is the link http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NGL9YQS

Thank you
Beth

henrikegerman Profile Photo
henrikegerman
#2Drama Dissertation Survey - please help!
Posted: 7/15/12 at 10:54am

best of luck! Funny you should mention this last night as the subject of the movies came up at dinner last night. I brought up what is either the problem or a suspension of disbelief in the narrative; that one is expected to accept that two very nice people, otherwise apparently wonderful parents, would, without the least apparent compunction, give up one of their children. It's always bothered me about this story but many others have no problems consciously overlooking it because of the story's charms. Curious if your dissertation might be touching on this aspect.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#2Drama Dissertation Survey - please help!
Posted: 7/15/12 at 11:36am

Is all you are trying to figure out is the knowledge between the original and the remake?

Best of luck!

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Videos