The Anarchist...

stranger411
#1The Anarchist...
Posted: 11/27/12 at 11:09pm

I know, I know old news by now but seriously was that even a play??? That was the definition of wasted talent. I'm so dissapointed and feel robbed..

someone.else's.story2 Profile Photo
someone.else's.story2
#2The Anarchist...
Posted: 11/29/12 at 12:34pm

I've never been a fan of Mamet but he certainly seems to be in his decline.

“I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being.” ``oscar wilde``

Knowitall
#2The Anarchist...
Posted: 11/30/12 at 9:53pm

Feel robbed? Wow! I thought that it was the most intense, thought provoking 70 minutes on Broadway today. Did you notice that the notion of the death penalty never come out? But the idea o lifetime punishment and the power of the state were very present. i can't stop talking about it

bjh2114 Profile Photo
bjh2114
#3The Anarchist...
Posted: 11/30/12 at 10:35pm

Of course you can't. You work for the show.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#4The Anarchist...
Posted: 12/1/12 at 12:01am

I love knowitall. A shill who's admitted to working for the show and still pretends Jeff isn't making them post this ridiculous shlt.

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#5The Anarchist...
Posted: 12/1/12 at 1:27am

Not 70 minutes but a shade over 60 .A bad 1 act play made worse by the talent involved.

Poster Emeritus

Knowitall
#6The Anarchist...
Posted: 12/1/12 at 10:05am

You don't know who I am Jordano. But I'll give you a tip:
"I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. Mamet"
Kixx

lupone76
#7The Anarchist...
Posted: 12/1/12 at 1:56pm

Went last night with my mom. What a bad, poorly developed play. If it weren't for me being captivated by Ms. LuPone I probably would have left the theater before the 70 minutes were up.. Debra Winger, is really not great at all. She even flubbed several lines.

Knowitall
#8The Anarchist...
Posted: 12/1/12 at 2:05pm

What did you think of the set and customes?

Updated On: 12/1/12 at 02:05 PM

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#9The Anarchist...
Posted: 12/1/12 at 2:56pm

Better than the show.

Enjoyed Dead Accounts more. No idea why there is such vitriol directed towards DA.

Poster Emeritus