pixeltracker

2015 Disney live-action Cinderella film- Page 3

2015 Disney live-action Cinderella film

Jungle Red Profile Photo
Jungle Red
beautywickedlover
degrassifan
#52Cate Blanchett to play Lady Tremaine (the Wicked Stepmother) in live action remake of 'Cinderella?'
Posted: 3/30/14 at 2:46pm

Honestly, I am so freaking excited for this!!!!!! I cannot believe it comes out in less than a year!! It sounds like every major Cinderella film rolled into one -- Disney's animated classic, Ever After, The Glass Slipper, R&H's Cinderella, Ella Enchanted, and The Slipper and the Rose. Sounds perfect!!

Check out the description of the trailer below that was shown at CinemaCon.

Trailer description

beautywickedlover
#53Cate Blanchett to play Lady Tremaine (the Wicked Stepmother) in live action remake of 'Cinderella?'
Posted: 5/2/14 at 12:10pm

Lily James will be leaving 'Downton Abbey' after its fifth season to promote the film.

Lily James leaving Downton Abbey

degrassifan
#54Cate Blanchett to play Lady Tremaine (the Wicked Stepmother) in live action remake of 'Cinderella?'
Posted: 5/4/14 at 12:56am

Well, that kind of sucks given that she's my favorite character on that show, but I guess promoting "Cinderella" is a good reason.

beautywickedlover
AEA AGMA SM
#56Cate Blanchett to play Lady Tremaine (the Wicked Stepmother) in live action remake of 'Cinderella?'
Posted: 5/15/14 at 4:53pm

I don't know, I feel like I just watched a commercial for Swarovski.

beautywickedlover
beautywickedlover
#58Cate Blanchett to play Lady Tremaine (the Wicked Stepmother) in live action remake of 'Cinderella?'
Posted: 8/6/14 at 12:31am

The movie does not open for another 7 months, but it has already received a MPAA rating. It will be PG for mild thematic elements.

'Cinderella', 'Camp X-Ray', 'November Man' & 'Red Army' in Today's MPAA Ratings

Musical Master Profile Photo
Musical Master
beautywickedlover
#60Cate Blanchett to play Lady Tremaine (the Wicked Stepmother) in live action remake of 'Cinderella?'
Posted: 8/7/14 at 12:49am

Cate Blanchett to play Lady Tremaine (the Wicked Stepmother) in live action remake of 'Cinderella?'

Image from IMDB. They came from someone who attended a Brazilian DisneyExpo

Plus, at 8:35 of this video is Patrick Doyle doing a preview of a waltz for the film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqIiRfhhKE0 Updated On: 8/7/14 at 12:49 AM

Jungle Red Profile Photo
Jungle Red
#61Cate Blanchett to play Lady Tremaine (the Wicked Stepmother) in live action remake of 'Cinderella?'
Posted: 8/7/14 at 1:46am

That picture is hideous. What happened to her face?

BobbyBubbi  Profile Photo
BobbyBubbi
beautywickedlover
beautywickedlover
#64Cate Blanchett to play Lady Tremaine (the Wicked Stepmother) in live action remake of 'Cinderella?'
Posted: 8/22/14 at 10:42pm

Slightly off-topic. Anastasia obviously won't end up with the Prince in this film. However, Holliday Grianger and Richard Madden are going to play lovers in BBC's 'Lady Chatterley’s Lover'.

BBC’s ‘Lady Chatterley’s Lover’ Cast Includes ‘Game of Thrones,’ ‘Borgias’ Alums

BobbyBubbi  Profile Photo
BobbyBubbi
#65Cate Blanchett to play Lady Tremaine (the Wicked Stepmother) in live action remake of 'Cinderella?'
Posted: 8/22/14 at 10:47pm

^^ Hello tights and codpiece!!!! *drools*

beautywickedlover
#66Cate Blanchett to play Lady Tremaine (the Wicked Stepmother) in live action remake of 'Cinderella?'
Posted: 9/10/14 at 8:31pm

Here is an interview with Nonso Anozie, who plays a new character called Captain. He is the Prince's most loyal friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByNseuAys2k

degrassifan
#68Cate Blanchett to play Lady Tremaine (the Wicked Stepmother) in live action remake of 'Cinderella?'
Posted: 11/11/14 at 11:44am

I'm just ready for a trailer, or even a second picture. ANYTHING!

beautywickedlover
#69Cate Blanchett to play Lady Tremaine (the Wicked Stepmother) in live action remake of 'Cinderella?'
Posted: 11/11/14 at 8:50pm

OT: Here is Lily James's hilarious Ice Bucket Challenge from a few months ago. One of the people she nominated was her Prince, Richard Madden.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPuIbTsJmUo

degrassifan
#70Cate Blanchett to play Lady Tremaine (the Wicked Stepmother) in live action remake of 'Cinderella?'
Posted: 11/14/14 at 1:42pm

According to this article, the trailer will be released this Wednesday, 11/19!!

Lily's super cool Cinders is going to have a ball

degrassifan
#71Cate Blanchett to play Lady Tremaine (the Wicked Stepmother) in live action remake of 'Cinderella?'
Posted: 11/16/14 at 2:26pm

Cate Blanchett to play Lady Tremaine (the Wicked Stepmother) in live action remake of 'Cinderella?'

The trailer will debut on ABC's Good Morning America this Wednesday! Guess I'll be up early!

beautywickedlover
#72Cate Blanchett to play Lady Tremaine (the Wicked Stepmother) in live action remake of 'Cinderella?'
Posted: 11/16/14 at 7:10pm

Not a very good photo, but here is a first look at a piece of the merchandise.

degrassifan