pixeltracker

Ragtime concert 2013 ticket ordering question

Ragtime concert 2013 ticket ordering question

wickedlyfantine
#1Ragtime concert 2013 ticket ordering question
Posted: 12/1/12 at 1:02pm

Forgive any typos please, I'm on my phone. I tried calling the Lincoln theater and couldn't get through so I came here. When you buy a ticket, can you pick your individual seat online or do they pick it for you? I tried looking at buying a ticket and it picked a seat for me, but I wondered if it would give you a different seat if you refreshed the page or searched again. I'm asking because I'm away from my computer and the theater website works on and off on my phone so I can't check this myself. I want to buy a ticket as soon as possible when I get back to ny computer tomorrow. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Luv2goToShows
#2Ragtime concert 2013 ticket ordering question
Posted: 12/1/12 at 7:14pm

There was no option to allow you to pick your own seats. I opened different browser to try to get a different seat choice but it kept coming back to the same seats or the ones right next to them.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#2Ragtime concert 2013 ticket ordering question
Posted: 12/1/12 at 7:18pm

Information will be coming out regarding that throughout the coming months. Check back here for updates on that!

wickedlyfantine
#3Ragtime concert 2013 ticket ordering question
Posted: 12/1/12 at 7:52pm

Thanks everyone. I finally got through and the woman told me that you can't pick individual seats online. I got the impression you could pick by phone though, but I'm not sure. I wish I had gotten a ticket sooner, it seems the best seats (that I prefer anyway) are gone. But there's still pretty good seats left. Anyway, thanks again!

Videos