Wicked: mexican production

villa_boy
#300Wicked: mexican production
Posted: 11/4/13 at 9:49pm

"Pródigo arsenal"

RW3
#301Wicked: mexican production
Posted: 11/14/13 at 8:59pm

Majo Perez is going on tonight as Glinda.

RW3
cuau_cg
#303Wicked: mexican production
Posted: 11/22/13 at 10:03pm

I open a blog where I'll be writing the Lyrics of the mexican adaptation.
Hope you like it and if you have more lyrics, or any correction i'll appreciate it very much.
I just posted For Good, I think is pretty fine. One short day has a lot of missing words.

http://wickedletras.blogspot.mx

gabiiferact Profile Photo
gabiiferact
#304Wicked: mexican production
Posted: 11/24/13 at 12:09am

OMG thank you so much! Is awesome to have the lyrics all in one place, thanks thanks thanks :)

gabiiferact
#305Wicked: mexican production
Posted: 12/13/13 at 1:11pm

I found a tumblr where you can hear most of the songs of the mexican production Danna and Cecilia
http://fdofiyero.tumblr.com/post/67672828518/thank-goodness-from-the-mexican-production-of

What do you think of Thank goodness?

RW3
#306Wicked: mexican production
Posted: 12/13/13 at 7:25pm

Interesting Update:
Apparently both Danna and Ana's fans have been posting negative comments about each other on Facebook, Twitter, Wicked Mexico's Facebook page regarding a "rivalry" between Danna and Ana. Both have said that their isn't any truth to the rumors. Is this a downside of double casting? I wonder if the Korean production is having the same issue?

fingerlakessinger Profile Photo
fingerlakessinger
#307Wicked: mexican production
Posted: 12/13/13 at 8:50pm

There's probably no truth behind it. Even as a WICKED fan myself, I have to admit that the extreme WICKED fans are fricking annoying and like to fly off the handle when it comes to rumors and their "favorite" cast members. I thin it is just a bunch of preteen fanatics trying to start crap.

"Life in theater is give and take...but you need to be ready to give more then you take..."

gabiiferact
#308Wicked: mexican production
Posted: 12/13/13 at 11:03pm

Yesterday I read this http://radioformula.com.mx/notas.asp?Idn=369394
It's an interview where Ana Ceci admits there is something going on between Danna and her, because all the attention Danna has recived being her the "star", that is hard to fight against the ego struggle, but she is aware that the popularity of Danna comes from here tv career, and that being in the anonimatus is something you have to pay when you choose a theater career (at least, in Mexico, where the theater community is really, really small)
I really admire her, this whole situation surely is being awful to her

gabiiferact
#309Wicked: mexican production
Posted: 12/13/13 at 11:08pm

Ans i just found this http://www.hoytamaulipas.net/notas/107866/Pide-Ana-Cecilia-Anzaldua-a-fans-no-rivalizarla-con-Danna-Paola.html
Ana Ceci said she is friends with Danna, and she is asking to the fans not to make rivalry with Danna.

diebob21 Profile Photo
diebob21
#310Wicked: mexican production
Posted: 12/14/13 at 3:02am

Any News on A Cast Recording?

HBP Profile Photo
HBP
#311Wicked: mexican production
Posted: 12/26/13 at 7:15pm

I second that question - anyone hear of a cast recording? Danna Paola is phenomenal, and Cecilia de la Cueva is great, as well.
Wicked Mexico

RW3
#312Wicked: mexican production
Posted: 12/26/13 at 7:18pm

Danna isn't just phenomenal she is a BEAST!! She absolutely slays Defying Gravity!!!!

gabiiferact
#313Wicked: mexican production
Posted: 1/6/14 at 12:59am

I still like more Ana Ceci's Elphaba, her No good deed is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tLIyaBpji0

gabiiferact
#314Wicked: mexican production
Posted: 1/21/14 at 11:40pm

It's seems we are having a cast recording!
In mixup page(a very famous cd store here in méxico) it´s been announced the pre-sale of the cd
http://www.mixup.com.mx/mixup/Product.aspx?sku=600753467220

It says it's a national product, and it's a double cd edition, so i think both Danna and Ana Ceci are going to be on it (well I hope so, I really,really want to have it but with Ana), and maybe Majo Perez (the stand-by Glinda) also will be on it.

mrgiovanni Profile Photo
mrgiovanni
#315Wicked: mexican production
Posted: 1/22/14 at 8:25am

Are they simply using the Deluxe Edition of the OBC recording artwork in the meantime? I truly hope this is legit! Can't wait to hear Danna & Ceci's studio recordings of these songs!

BenjaminNicholas2 Profile Photo
BenjaminNicholas2
#316Wicked: mexican production
Posted: 1/22/14 at 5:17pm

No dog in this fight, as I'm 'eh' on Wicked to begin with, but it's clear that Danna is attempting the famous Kerry Ellis growl and it's just not working.

fingerlakessinger Profile Photo
fingerlakessinger
#317Wicked: mexican production
Posted: 1/22/14 at 5:29pm

I think this is just the deluxe 10th Anniversary CD

"Life in theater is give and take...but you need to be ready to give more then you take..."

gabiiferact
#318Wicked: mexican production
Posted: 1/22/14 at 8:59pm

Today I went to mixup and ask about the cd but it seems no one in the staff knows anything about this Wicked: mexican production, and in their fb page they are not answering if it is the mexican reocording or the 10° anniversary cd, normally, musicals recordings, as they are imported are value between $300 and $450 pesos, and this says $209, which I think is extremelly cheap for a deluxe double imported cd, and it also says it´s origin is national...but well let´s wait until an official statement is done by mixup or the mex wicked cast:)

cuau_cg
#319Wicked: mexican production
Posted: 1/24/14 at 2:24am

It probably is the 10th anniversary edition. It is not that expensive because it's origin is national. It could be the same recording but produced in Mexico, that's why it's cheap.
As you're saying, they are expensive because they are IMPORTED, this is not imported.
We need to keep asking about the mexican recording to universal music, wicked mexico and morris gilbert.

cuau_cg
#320Wicked: mexican production
Posted: 1/31/14 at 2:55am

This is the video of the day when Elphaba couldn't fly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5T1WBF4Mjg

gabiiferact
#321Wicked: mexican production
Posted: 1/31/14 at 11:00pm

Hi!! Majo Peréz (Glinda Stand-by) said that the production hasn't talk anything about the cd Wicked: mexican production, so probably we won't be having an official recording for a while

Also, on monday Wicked is having an special 100th performance, and I'm going!! I'm so excited!!

gabiiferact
#322Wicked: mexican production
Posted: 2/6/14 at 12:17am

As I told you I went to the !00th special performance (which was actually the 126th) and I have to accept that everything in this musical is FLAWLESS. I saw it with Danna and Ceci de la Cueva, Ceci as Glinda couldn't be better, she owns completly the part, and Danna amazed me, her DG and her TWAI were ok, but her No good deed was simply fantastic, she does one of the best Fyero riffs I ever heard. At the end I met some of the members od the company, Danna is a sweet girl, but Ceci de la cueva and Majo Perez stoled my heart, they are the most humble and talented ladies I ever met. In my instagram I have some photos of the night, it's @gabiiact If you want to see them :) .

I have had one of the best nights of my life. Wicked: mexican production

RW3
#323Wicked: mexican production
Posted: 2/16/14 at 12:37am

Obviously Danna and Ana won't be in Wicked forever and will leave the production. So, who do you guys think will replace them?

RW3
#324Wicked: mexican production
Posted: 2/17/14 at 9:39pm

Cecilia just posted a video from Instagram from her in NYC? Am I reading too much into it or what?