Opinions Regarding Seating

Phan#24601 Profile Photo
Phan#24601
#1Opinions Regarding Seating
Posted: 1/27/14 at 12:07am

So when you guys see a more grandiose show that has a lot of scenery or characters/action on stage during many scenes, like PHANTOM, do you guys like to sit in the front row of the orchestra, or the front row of the mezzanine? Just wondering because I might get the chance to see LES MIS alone, and would also be able set myself up with once-in-a-lifetime front center orchestra seats!

My biggest pet peeve right now is when people pronounce it "Marry-us" and not "Mah-ree-us".

oasisjeff
#2Opinions Regarding Seating
Posted: 1/27/14 at 12:11am

I always go for front orchestra. I'd rather be that close to see the facial expressions/little moments between the actors.

Now t/d/b/a haterobics on here.

Demitri2 Profile Photo
Demitri2
#2Opinions Regarding Seating
Posted: 1/27/14 at 1:08am

I had front row seats for MATILDA last month and had a wonderful time. The kid's swings swung right over our heads and there was a ramp right next to my seat where I was within arms distance of the cast. One of the few times I chose front row mezzanine over orchestra was for BIG FISH recently because of the screen projections. All in all I've usually been really happy with first row orchestra.

Updated On: 1/27/14 at 01:08 AM

Phan#24601 Profile Photo
Phan#24601
#3Opinions Regarding Seating
Posted: 1/27/14 at 1:18am

Oh wow you guys are so funny! I actually just had a change of plans and will not be able to go anymore, but you just made everything better after that major downer. Thanks for weighing in on such a random topic!

My biggest pet peeve right now is when people pronounce it "Marry-us" and not "Mah-ree-us".

Phan#24601 Profile Photo
Phan#24601
#4Opinions Regarding Seating
Posted: 1/27/14 at 1:18am

Sorry double post

Updated On: 1/27/14 at 01:18 AM

Videos