pixeltracker

The Bundy Ranch Standoff- Page 3

The Bundy Ranch Standoff

madbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
#50Gee, Goth is Awfully Quiet All of a Sudden!
Posted: 4/25/14 at 12:16pm

I love it when one story is able to embody everything that is wrong with Fox 'News' and the far right. Nothing like shining a big, bright light on their hypocrisy.

"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
#51Gee, Goth is Awfully Quiet All of a Sudden!
Posted: 4/25/14 at 1:08pm

This is brilliant!

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/colberts-ballad-about-bundy-interrupted-by-embarrasing-fact-nothing-rhymes-with-negro/

'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#52Gee, Goth is Awfully Quiet All of a Sudden!
Posted: 5/15/14 at 10:32am

In case you were wondering, this is still going on...seems to be coming apart from the inside

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

Reginald Tresilian Profile Photo
Reginald Tresilian
#53Gee, Goth is Awfully Quiet All of a Sudden!
Posted: 5/15/14 at 12:32pm

What a sh*t show.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#54Gee, Goth is Awfully Quiet All of a Sudden!
Posted: 5/15/14 at 1:28pm

This is going to end in a gory bloodbath.

Reginald Tresilian Profile Photo
Reginald Tresilian
#55Gee, Goth is Awfully Quiet All of a Sudden!
Posted: 5/15/14 at 2:42pm

That certainly seems to be what they want.