Giving up red meat?

brdlwyr
#50Giving up red meat?
Posted: 7/25/14 at 12:28pm

I have instructed my siblings that I do not want to discuss my diet, I just need to know ingredients. The judging is just bizarre and my diet is mainly for health issues! I do not want to discuss my diet unless necessary!

My sister is a nutritionist and she did not know that whey comes from cattle!

I need to find new sources of protein.

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#51Giving up red meat?
Posted: 7/25/14 at 1:50pm

Giving up red meat?

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

PB ENT. Profile Photo
PB ENT.
#52Giving up red meat?
Posted: 7/25/14 at 4:11pm

@ Jane. Red meat seems to bloat my intestines likely because it remains there unprocessed for days, kinda like a clogged drain! When I try to eat another meal, it's an uncomfortable feeling of fullness. Often it causes indigestion within an hour. (Lovely discussion, huh LOL!)

RE: Antibiotics, I can believe this to be true. Just as some super bugs are seemingly antibiotic resistant because of the overuse of them. There are a lot of foods sources that act as natural internal cleansers. You just need to google the info. to see if this is right for you. I've been doing fruit & veggie infused water, red clover tea (blood cleanser) pretty consistently for years. Also eating much smaller portions of anything every 3 hrs. to keep my digestive track in better shape.

OK...this is much more info about me than needed, but when you have issues, you grab all the credible, logical info. you can. Certainly not recommending dietary suggestions. Be Well!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_foods_by_protein_content

www.pbentertainmentinc.com BWW regional writer "Philadelphia/South Jersey"
Updated On: 7/25/14 at 04:11 PM

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#53Giving up red meat?
Posted: 7/25/14 at 4:46pm

Sometimes I just want to yell, "EVERYTHING ON YOUR PLATE IS BEIGE!," but you know what? Not my business.

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt