pixeltracker

Are Telecharge and Ticketmaster the only places you can buy premium seats for Broadway shows?

Are Telecharge and Ticketmaster the only places you can buy premium seats for Broadway shows?

JPeterman Profile Photo
JPeterman
#1Are Telecharge and Ticketmaster the only places you can buy premium seats for Broadway shows?
Posted: 9/12/14 at 1:13pm

Are Telecharge and Ticketmaster the only places you can buy premium seats for Broadway shows? I know there are multiple other places to buy discounted and/or last minute tickets, but I like to have good seats and I like to buy them months in advance since I am coming in from out of town.

Sometimes Telecharge doesn't have good seats available for a show I am interested in, do I have any other options? Thank you for any advice.

Tking0012
#2Are Telecharge and Ticketmaster the only places you can buy premium seats for Broadway shows?
Posted: 9/12/14 at 1:45pm

You can buy premium seats at the box office as well.
What shows are you are interested in?

JPeterman Profile Photo
JPeterman
#2Are Telecharge and Ticketmaster the only places you can buy premium seats for Broadway shows?
Posted: 9/12/14 at 2:31pm

Thank you, does the box office offer any other seats than what are available through Telecharge or Ticketmaster? I was speaking in general terms, there have been multiple instances when I have had trouble finding good premium seats even in advance for certain shows, and I just wanted to know if I have any other options to acquire great seats.

Updated On: 9/12/14 at 02:31 PM

BwayLady999
#3Are Telecharge and Ticketmaster the only places you can buy premium seats for Broadway shows?
Posted: 9/12/14 at 4:29pm

Broadway Cares offers a premium ticket purchasing service called Care Tix.

CareTix

JPeterman Profile Photo
JPeterman
#4Are Telecharge and Ticketmaster the only places you can buy premium seats for Broadway shows?
Posted: 9/12/14 at 4:54pm

Thank you very much, BwayLady. I called and spoke to them, they were very helpful. I was able to work something out with them for a show, thanks!

BwayLady999
#5Are Telecharge and Ticketmaster the only places you can buy premium seats for Broadway shows?
Posted: 9/12/14 at 4:56pm

Happy to help!
It was a lifesaver for me when I was working in a law office & it seemed so much nicer to pay a premium to a non-profit rather than a ticket broker. :)

JPeterman Profile Photo
JPeterman
#6Are Telecharge and Ticketmaster the only places you can buy premium seats for Broadway shows?
Posted: 9/12/14 at 5:00pm

Absolutely ... I get great seats and a donation goes to a great cause. Win - Win!

wally

Videos