Elephant Man SRO/Rush

JBroadway Profile Photo
JBroadway
#25Elephant Man SRO/Rush
Posted: 1/15/15 at 7:00am

When did SRO for Elephant Man, they told us around 6:30 that they had one ticket left and needed to sell it before selling SRO. Luckily someone in the SRO line decided to buy the last ticket.

starshapedgummy
#26Elephant Man SRO/Rush
Posted: 1/16/15 at 9:42pm

Elephant Man SRO/Rush

went yesterday and successfully got sro tickets for this performance. even though the website said tickets were sold out, the lady at the box office said they weren't. went about every 2 hours and at like 12:50 ish, I was able to get one. It is really a crap-shoot to get them... but I got really nice sro tickets and the play is worth it!

LightsOut90
#27Elephant Man SRO/Rush
Posted: 5/20/15 at 2:01am

just wanted to vent, this is running in the west end right now, granted its in a bigger theater but every performance they are making 100 tickets available for 15 pounds, so they can do youth tickets in the UK but not here, what the ****.... disappointing. 

AntV
#28Elephant Man SRO/Rush
Posted: 5/20/15 at 3:40am

I felt the same way when I heard that. This was the only show I didn't see this season due to the lack of affordable tickets. Even on Tix4Students they wanted $60 for student tickets. By the time I decided I'll do standing room, even though I hate having to, it was too difficult to get them.

BWAY Baby2
#29Elephant Man SRO/Rush
Posted: 5/20/15 at 6:33am

I saw Elephant Man on Bway with that cast- Cooper and Clarkson etc.  I saw it with my family- to celebrate a family members anniversary- no one- there were 6 of us- liked the show.  It was slow moving and lacked emotion and drama- consider yourself lucky that you did not buy into this one- yes, Cooper was good as elephant man- very challenging role, I will give him that - but aside from his showing off his ability to play the role- the show itself was a dud- it did not get a standing ovation- and people leaving the theater with us-people we did not know- were quite underwhelmed, too.  Wish I had not wasted my time on Elephant Man- which is getting publicity, as far as I can tell, because Cooper is in the lead- and seeing a big movie star celeb is the name of the game for so many.  Lots of hype with nothing much else.  Kinda like the Julia Roberts show a few seasons back- or The Blue Room with Nicole Kidman which was also lots of hype for a turkey of a show.