pixeltracker

All the Little Dancer Reviews in Other Reviews on DCMetroTheaterArts- Page 2

All the Little Dancer Reviews in Other Reviews on DCMetroTheaterArts

MCfan2 Profile Photo
MCfan2
#25All the Little Dancer Reviews in Other Reviews on DCMetroTheaterArts
Posted: 11/27/14 at 12:27am

I saw an announcement on Facebook that the last week is sold out except for a few limited-view seats. I'm so pleased for the show. All the Little Dancer Reviews in Other Reviews on DCMetroTheaterArts Fingers crossed that it has a bright future.

philly03 Profile Photo
philly03
#26All the Little Dancer Reviews in Other Reviews on DCMetroTheaterArts
Posted: 11/27/14 at 12:50am

Saw this tonight. Wow -- top notch in every aspect. Had not heard or seen anything from it, but thought it was incredible.

promisespromises2 Profile Photo
promisespromises2
#27All the Little Dancer Reviews in Other Reviews on DCMetroTheaterArts
Posted: 11/30/14 at 12:50am

Holy cow. This is THE show I've been waiting for since becoming a musical theatre fan. Gorgeous music, gorgeous story, but most of all gorgeous dancing. I was literally speechless after seeing this tonight. The 11 o'clock ballet number blew me away and made me cry.

The ONLY issue I had with it was that the stage didn't seem big enough for them for half of the first act. But that is literally the only thing that I even noticed. Everything else was so gorgeously well done. The audience was fully into it and their applause was thunderous.

I've seen If/Then and Side Show here in DC before Broadway, and I will tell you Little Dancer is the ONLY show that I would be willing to see again in New York.

That dancing. Ugh. Glorious.

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#28All the Little Dancer Reviews in Other Reviews on DCMetroTheaterArts
Posted: 11/30/14 at 12:06pm

Any word on a recording?

....but the world goes 'round

promisespromises2 Profile Photo
promisespromises2
#29All the Little Dancer Reviews in Other Reviews on DCMetroTheaterArts
Posted: 11/30/14 at 3:56pm

^No idea, sorry!

Forgot to mention the stage! The frame of the stage was a picture frame, which was AWESOME. During intermission the black curtain went down and they had chalkboard-like sketches of dancers come alive. It was so beautiful. I literally can't stop thinking about this show.