pixeltracker

Mary Cheney: Why can't we have blackface?- Page 2

Mary Cheney: Why can't we have blackface?

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#26Mary Cheney: Why can't we have blackface?
Posted: 2/3/15 at 7:53am

Matt Baume is brilliant. Towleroad frequently posts his reports and analyses on same-sex marriage battles all around the country. He's really good at explaining how a micro-situation affects the larger picture and vice versa.

I hope she watches the video. It would, as she is wont to say, make her head explode.

Roscoe
#27Mary Cheney: Why can't we have blackface?
Posted: 2/3/15 at 9:04am

Did anyone expect Mary Cheney to express an opinion that wasn't stupid and offensive?

I'll cop to feeling the occasional pang of sympathy for her -- a particularly clueless lesbian member and supporter of the Republican Party, with a mass murdering war criminal homicidal maniac for a father and the additional insult to injury of actually closely resembling that mass murdering war criminal homicidal maniac father, being used as a "see? we've got queers in the GOP, too!" example by people who'd happily see her and her "wife" sent off to the camps...

Well, it's only a pang of sympathy, and only very occasional, and few pangs of sympathy are as easily smothered than the Mary Cheney pang.

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/