pixeltracker

F. Michael Haynie, Destan Owens, David Perlman and more to perform at 54 Below 06/26/15!

F. Michael Haynie, Destan Owens, David Perlman and more to perform at 54 Below 06/26/15!

DooWahDiddy Profile Photo
DooWahDiddy
#1F. Michael Haynie, Destan Owens, David Perlman and more to perform at 54 Below 06/26/15!
Posted: 6/14/15 at 11:26am

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I'll be doing a concert at 54 Below next Friday, June 26th at 9:30pm, featuring a 4-piece band, two backup singers, and lots of awesome guest lead singers! 

The evening will consist of my own, original music; the first half will be selections of the piano solos from my album, and the second will feature the band and guest singers performing my cabaret and adult contemporary vocal songs.  There will also be funny stories between songs, and Jeremy Jordan is playing the 7:00 slot so we can all just pretend he's opening for me.  F. Michael Haynie, Destan Owens, David Perlman and more to perform at 54 Below 06/26/15!

Guest singers include F. Michael Haynie (Wicked, Dogfight), Destan Owens (Rent, Chicago), David Perlman (Baby It's You, Yank), Brian Ogilvie (Gigi, Mary Poppins), Josh Tolle (Duck Commander Musical, The 12) and more! 

For more information and tickets, visit https://54below.com/artist/the-songs-of-brandon-sturiale/.  I know it's an expensive evening, so feel free to use the code STURIALE35 for 35% off! 

Hope to see you there!

DooWahDiddy Profile Photo
DooWahDiddy
#2F. Michael Haynie, Destan Owens, David Perlman and more to perform at 54 Below 06/26/15!
Posted: 6/24/15 at 1:08pm

Hey guys,

I won't bump this anymore, but I wanted to let you know the show is THIS Friday, at 9:30pm!  Featured performers include:

Destan Owens (Rent, Chicago)
F. Michael Haynie (Wicked, Dogfight)
David Perlman (Baby It’s You, Yank)
Josh Tolle (Duck Commander Musical, The 12)
Brian Ogilvie (Gigi, Mary Poppins)
Dana Winkle (Pippin, 42nd Street)
Melanie Burg (The Marvelous Wonderettes, Cruel Shoes)
Dave Resultan (The Nomad, Jesus Christ Superstar)
Emily Goglia (TV’s The Sing-Off)

Tickets are on sale here: https://54below.secure.force.com/ticket/#sections_a0Fi000000GuizbEAB and you can use code STURIALE35 for a 35% discount!  If you can't make it, please help me spread the word, thanks!

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey

Videos