pixeltracker

Longacre Theatre Seating Question

Longacre Theatre Seating Question

pushdabutton Profile Photo
pushdabutton
#1Longacre Theatre Seating Question
Posted: 11/15/15 at 8:45pm

Is the stage high up at the Longacre Theatre if sitting in the first few rows of the orchestra?

Here are my seat choices.
- Orchestra, Row B, aisle seat
- Orchestra, Row N , aisle seat

Which seat would be best for a show like Allegiance?

Thanks!

LimelightMike Profile Photo
LimelightMike
#2Longacre Theatre Seating Question
Posted: 11/15/15 at 9:15pm

ROW B. 

pushdabutton
#3Longacre Theatre Seating Question
Posted: 11/16/15 at 7:10am

I should have mentioned both seats are left orchestra, NOT center. I don't know if that makes a difference or not.

pushdabutton
#4Longacre Theatre Seating Question
Posted: 11/16/15 at 9:44pm

Would Row B give a full view of the stage or are there any pieces of the set that would obstruct  the view?

Pauly3
#5Longacre Theatre Seating Question
Posted: 11/17/15 at 1:56am

Visited the Longacre for the first time yesterday, and with Allegiance I don't think you would miss anything being at the side and up close.

pushdabutton
#6Longacre Theatre Seating Question
Posted: 11/17/15 at 5:58am

Did you like the show Pauly3? Would you recommend seeing it? Having seen the show, would you go with Row B or Row N?

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#7Longacre Theatre Seating Question
Posted: 11/17/15 at 9:25am

I sat in Row B, stage right, one off the aisle. Great seat!

Pauly3
#8Longacre Theatre Seating Question
Posted: 11/17/15 at 1:06pm

pushdabutton said: "Did you like the show Pauly3? Would you recommend seeing it? Having seen the show, would you go with Row B or Row N?"

Yes, yes and row B.  Row N is not a bad seat because the back wall isn't even too far back, but being able to easily see facial expressions would likely make row B the better seat.

Yesterday, I wrote my thoughts of the show in the "Allegiance reviews" thread.  It's definitely worth seeing.

pushdabutton
#9Longacre Theatre Seating Question
Posted: 11/19/15 at 7:54pm

Thanks so much to everyone that responded to my post. Your suggestions and advice have been really helpful and are greatly appreciated. I just ordered Orchestra, Row B aisle seats for Allegiance. I'm really looking forward to seeing both Allegiance and Hamilton!

Thanks again!