pixeltracker

How long are BC/EFA signed windowcards offered?

How long are BC/EFA signed windowcards offered?

josiahjosiah
#1How long are BC/EFA signed windowcards offered?
Posted: 4/13/16 at 11:16am

Does anyone know until what date casts are offering signed window cards for a donation? I am going to be back in the City to see HAMILTON May 4 but I wasn't sure if they would still be offering the signed windowcards for the fundraising at the point. I think the BC/EFA fundraising is only during two distinct periods during the year, correct? I am never certain what those dates actually are. Would appreciate any help. Thanks

neonlightsxo
josiahjosiah
#3How long are BC/EFA signed windowcards offered?
Posted: 4/13/16 at 4:35pm

Thanks! Do you think if I send a friend over to the theatre when they open the doors on Saturday or Sunday they would let her buy a windowcard in the lobby? Or is there someone I could call to make a donation in order to obtain one? BC/EFA? The house manager?

neonlightsxo
#4How long are BC/EFA signed windowcards offered?
Posted: 4/13/16 at 4:39pm

Try BC/EFA but I don't know.

"Do you think if I send a friend over to the theatre when they open the doors on Saturday or Sunday they would let her buy a windowcard in the lobby? "

No. They only sell the signed stuff after the show. Updated On: 4/13/16 at 04:39 PM

Cape Twirl of Doom Profile Photo
Cape Twirl of Doom
#5How long are BC/EFA signed windowcards offered?
Posted: 4/13/16 at 9:13pm

josiahjosiah said: "Thanks! Do you think if I send a friend over to the theatre when they open the doors on Saturday or Sunday they would let her buy a windowcard in the lobby? Or is there someone I could call to make a donation in order to obtain one? BC/EFA? The house manager?

April 23rd will be the last day for Hamilton since they aren't doing Sunday performances right now. She will have to wait until the show is over and then come into the lobby to purchase a poster. Security will make her wait in the outer lobby until the curtain call, and depending on the demand she might be held back until the patrons exiting the theatre have finished purchasing. Posters are now $300. I would recommend her going sooner rather than later as they just finished signing a new batch on Monday (they now include Rory O'Malley.) They were sold out last week. If they sell out again, I don't know how long it would take to sign more or if they could even get it done before the end.

"It's Phantom meets Hamlet... Phamlet!"

Videos