pixeltracker

Sierra Boggess to Headline The Phantom of the Opera in Paris- Page 2

Sierra Boggess to Headline The Phantom of the Opera in Paris

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#25Sierra Boggess to Headline The Phantom of the Opera in Paris
Posted: 8/17/17 at 4:20pm

sbflyfan said: "Call_me_jorge said: "So was this production just canncelled?"

"Shelved indefinitely" due to the fire which broke out at the theater.

http://www.playbill.com/article/mogador-theatre-will-re-open-in-september-paris-phantom-shelved-indefinitely

"

It seems kind of stupid they didn't just postpone the opening to the theatre reopening. Hopefully it happens sooner than later. Maybe it wasn't selling well?

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

GiantsInTheSky2 Profile Photo
GiantsInTheSky2
#26Sierra Boggess to Headline The Phantom of the Opera in Paris
Posted: 8/18/17 at 6:27am

Call_me_jorge said: "It seems kind of stupid they didn't just postpone the opening to the theatre reopening. Hopefully it happens sooner than later. Maybe it wasn't selling well?"

According to the Playbill article, there's already a production lined up for when the theater reopens. 

I am big. It’s the REVIVALS that got small.

Lot666 Profile Photo
Lot666
#27Sierra Boggess to Headline The Phantom of the Opera in Paris
Posted: 8/18/17 at 8:21am

GiantsInTheSky2 said: "Call_me_jorge said: "It seems kind of stupid they didn't just postpone the opening to the theatre reopening. Hopefully it happens sooner than later. Maybe it wasn't selling well?"

According to the Playbill article, there's already a production lined up for when the theater reopens.
"

Last I read, that production was (inexplicably) to be Grease. I had tickets for Phantom and we were told the show was completely cancelled (not postponed) and my tickets were refunded.

==> this board is a nest of vipers <==

"Michael Riedel...The Perez Hilton of the New York Theatre scene"
- Craig Hepworth, What's On Stage