BB18 starts tonight!

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#75BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/9/16 at 12:32pm

This came across my fb feed.  Sad that high school behavior hasn't changed for many.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BigBrother/comments/4v7c4f/the_bullying_of_bridgette_now_with_dates/

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

ArtMan
#76BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/9/16 at 11:05pm

I knew it was bad for Bridgette, but after reading that, really hope she makes it to the end.  Baby, winy Michelle, nasal Nicole , horseface Z and fake hair Day are the pathetic ones.   Z is absolutely the worst.  How can she neigh in the mirror and hold her head high, after the treatment of so called showmance douchie Paulie.  He dumps on her and she still comes back for more lovin. Her mother must be so proud. Michelle, with her crocodile tears, will get hers come this Thursday. Karma is a bitch and so is Michelle.  Nicole is just dumb.  I would hate to be the patient who comes into her ER.  Day is the perfect example of bible quoting phonies.  And really surprised in James behavior.  But again, he's a liar, so i shouldn't be surprised.  Yes high school still exists in these so called adults.  Sad commentary on life.

SmoothLover Profile Photo
SmoothLover
#77BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/10/16 at 5:50pm

As annoying as Paul is at least he has some spunk. It has been a season of dishrags and I think one of the more boring ones in recent memory.

supersam1026 Profile Photo
supersam1026
#78BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/10/16 at 11:28pm

If you have the live feeds, I would definitely turn them on, without giving any spoilers, expecting there to be some fireworks any minute now!

ArtMan
#79BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/11/16 at 7:01am

Yes, I agree.  For whatever reason, the show's producers are editing Paulie actions and only showing the viewers the G rated version of him.  He is truly awful.  His views and treatment of women are  despicable.  He cannot communicate without the F word every other word.  He pees in the hot tub and laughs about it.  A braggart, who has to constantly have the better story or experience.  If you follow the feeds, he really is this season's villain.  If you only watched the broadcasts, you would never see the "true' Paulie.

supersam1026 Profile Photo
supersam1026
#80BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/11/16 at 10:16am

The past 24 hours have been some of the best I've ever seen! Tonight is going to be AMAZING! The only issue is that due to the double eviction, we're probably not going to see much of it until Sunday. And even then there will need to be massive time cuts.

If you would like to know more just PM me, I was considering putting down what happened in a spoiler box, but there is just WAY too much to make sense of it!

ArtMan
#81BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/11/16 at 10:38pm

Paulie now stating he will get his sister to beat the  s**t  out of Michelle and Bridgette.  He also states that Cody and his boys will tear them apart on social media.  He truly is a sociopath. 

Updated On: 8/15/16 at 10:38 PM

SmoothLover
#82BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/13/16 at 8:17pm

The revelations of Paulie's true persona have made him so unattractive. He is a true meat head, a bore and does not have the personality and sweet charm that his brother has. If they ever do another Jersey Shore they should cast him. He is talking about self evicting because he does not want to go to jury.

Updated On: 8/14/16 at 08:17 PM

ArtMan
#83BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/14/16 at 9:07pm

Tonight was a great episode.  The producers finally showed the television (non feed) audience Paulie's character.  It did not surprise me though.  Without giving away any spoilers, his actions in the house since Thursday's show have gotten even worse.  I think they now realize instead of signing up Cody's golden brother, they signed up a pile of dog s**t.  They are washing their hands of him.

SmoothLover
#84BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/15/16 at 1:29am

If Paulie had half a brain he would have handled Natalie's comments with empathy and apologized for everything even if he did not feel like it. I think his main downfall was that he was less than subtle about looking out after his own self interests and I he had become a legend in his own mind. I also question how much he likes women. I do not think he is gay but he seems to have some female issues. It is like he is living in the 1980's.

ArtMan
#85BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/15/16 at 7:30am

I agree that he has female issues.  If I didn't know better I would say he is bitter about his breakup with his girlfriend.  That is why he shows hostility towards women.  However, friends of his ex have tweeted that she broke up with him because of cheating.  I also find it strange that a straight male would choose to sleep in the bed with another male, when an unoccupied bed is available.  I know some of the other guys on the show have done it.  (Maybe it's a generational thing).  But he has stated that he cannot sleep by himself and has asked Corey to share his bed.  Of course, Corey was happy to do so.smiley

Updated On: 8/15/16 at 07:30 AM

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#86BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/15/16 at 10:43am

Watching Paulie cry last night made this whole season worth it.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#87BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/15/16 at 11:10am

Self evict???  So he'd rather quit, then be sent out? What a baby.  

Of course, there's a darn good chance he could win POV.  

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#88BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/15/16 at 11:21am

or have the round trip ticket.

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#89BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/15/16 at 2:31pm

The only female issues I've noticed are the sort of stereotypical Jersey Shore machismo behavior that runs rampant in his home environment . It's likely not so much misogyny, but a silently understood and ongoing battle of the sexes within the cultural environment, which is often loaded with hypocrisy on both sides.

That being said, I find the behavior inherently repugnant.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

ArtMan
#90BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/15/16 at 5:09pm

I think if Paulie has the RT ticket or there was a plan to bring back another juror, production has nixed that.  Right now, Paulie is a liability for them and they need to get him out of the house.  He has admitted to lying on his paperwork concerning psychiatric treatment.  His psychiatrist told him it was not a good idea for him to go on the show.  This maybe a strategy by him for the producers to remove him from the game. As previously stated, he wants to self evict.  If the producers were smart, once he stated this, they should have confirmed the info with his family.  Right now, he is threatening to do physical harm to Victor, Paul and James.  It would be in the best interests of CBS and the safety of the houseguests, that if he is evicted Thursday, he stays evicted.

Updated On: 8/15/16 at 05:09 PM

ArtMan
#90BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/15/16 at 5:09pm

double post

Updated On: 8/15/16 at 05:09 PM

SmoothLover
#91BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/15/16 at 8:23pm

Sunday night made it all worth it! It was the episode we die hard fans live for. Paulie looks like a different person.His eyes are  glazed over like he is on meds.

Someone broke up with a girlfriend that they had proposed to right before coming on the show. Was it Paulie?

I have a weird feeling he has a round trip ticket.   M

WhizzerMarvin Profile Photo
WhizzerMarvin
#92BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/16/16 at 7:54am

Wow, this week has been amazing!! I can't wait for Wednesday and Thursday to come along!

I thought this season had a fairly high quality start, but things were beginning to flag and it would have been so terribly boring to watch "The Executives" take out all the girls and be the final five. When Zakiyah and Michelle were put on the block I began to fear the worst, but then Victor gave that hilarious nominations speech and I had a feeling things weren't over yet. 

The implosion of Paulie's game has to be a highlight of Big Brother history. This is my favorite sequence since Dan's funeral; it's wonderful to see someone get their just desserts. 

Paulie's behavior towards Natalie was so inappropriate and horrible. Bridgette's face said it all. It not only showed a lot about his character, but his inability to play the game well. Even if he said that to Natalie, he should have apologized to her right away instead of making it worse. Didn't Paulie realize that by insulting Natalie in such a way that he would turn James against him permanently? Victor and Paul watched the whole thing go down with such cringeworthy horror. Victor has to be thinking, "I got voted out of this game, but now I'm back and my biggest physical competition threat is exploding this own game?!?! I might actually be able to get the final two here!" 

Corey is such a frickin' idiot; it's was truly painful to watch him win that double eviction HOH and veto comp. The double eviction should be used to take out a big target, not to waste on someone like Bridgette on Michelle. Corey should have backdoored Victor or James. To say he is a moron is an insult to your average moron. What Nicole sees in him baffles me. 

Paul and Victor could be a power duo that take it to the end. Paulie didn't learn from his brother when he was teamed up with Paul. Cody and Derek were loyal till the end and Cody would NEVER has said something in the diary room akin to what Paulie was saying about doing what was right for his game and not Paul's. I'm just surprised Paul saw through Paulie's bs so quickly and jumped ship. 

Marie: Don't be in such a hurry about that pretty little chippy in Frisco. Tony: Eh, she's a no chip!

SmoothLover
#93BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/16/16 at 8:41am

When Corey was literally applauding Paulie's Natalie bashing he looked like such a Goon!!! It was funny how Paul was shoving Cheetos in his mouth while watching as if he were watching a movie.

Paulie has some revealing photos online.

I wonder what is going on Friday night. I hope it is not outtakes. They have done rewinds before. In NY it is on Saturday morning at 1:37am.

WhizzerMarvin
#94BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/16/16 at 9:11am

Yes! Corey applauding Paulie was so pathetic. Paul and Victor were great to watch during that confrontation. How could Paulie be so blind to the effect he was having on the other houseguests during that scene? Does he have zero ability to read a room?

If Paul and Victor went to final two, who do you all think would win?

If they can get Paulie, Corey and Nicole out the house then James would be their only stumbling block to being winner and runner up.

Marie: Don't be in such a hurry about that pretty little chippy in Frisco. Tony: Eh, she's a no chip!

ArtMan
#95BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/16/16 at 9:41am

If Paul and Victor were final 2, I think the win should/would go to Victor.  He is the first houseguest, I think, that got evicted out of the house, came back, and succeeded in not getting immediately evicted again.  He is really good at competions and has many wins.  He has played a pretty good social game.  He is at the bottom of the list of houseguests who have lied and talked nasty about the others.  Paul has made great strategy moves, but his game is dirtier, in my opinion.  I think Victor, deserves the win, if he is in final 2.

Updated On: 8/16/16 at 09:41 AM

SmoothLover
#96BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/16/16 at 11:37pm

ArtMan I agree that Vic and Paul deserve to be in the final 2. I feel like Paul is more deserving but I like Vic as a person; although I thought his nomination speech a while back was a little cruel. I think he may have a bit of a filtering  problem that we do not see very often and that is what got him evicted the first time.

I just read that they are doing a BB Fall edition on CBS All Access. I wish it was on the TV line up instead since it is a staple on my DVR.

WhizzerMarvin
#97BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/17/16 at 5:52am

Will Julie be hosting the fall edition? 

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#98BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/17/16 at 8:17am

I read that she would not be the host, but will be participating in some way as a coach/mentor.  Jeff will be the host.