BB18 starts tonight!

ArtMan
#100BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/17/16 at 9:05pm

Tonight's episode was such  a sham.  The real story was for hours Paulie refused to bake the pies even after several calls to the diary room from production.  He proceeded to say he would quit the show instead of going to the jury house.  He stated he was claustrophobic and couldn't live in the jury house.  That is when he stated he lied about seeing a psychiatrist.  He went on a cussing F word tirade for hours. For some reason, they didn't show us this version.

Updated On: 8/17/16 at 09:05 PM

ArtMan
#101BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/17/16 at 9:28pm

He also bragged about having sex with Z,  5 or 6 times WITHOUT a condom.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#102BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/17/16 at 10:32pm

The jury house is too claustrophobic?  I th nought it was a pretty nice place.   He's a moron.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

ArtMan
#103BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/18/16 at 8:32am

I did love when picking for veto comp, Paulie asked Michelle,  "Will you pull me down?"     She flat out answered "No!"

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#104BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/18/16 at 4:17pm

Was Paulie bragging about not using a condom?  Or that he talked her out of using a condom?  I'm not sure I understand the importance of they both decided not to use one.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

ArtMan
#105BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/18/16 at 4:55pm

Just bragging and telling all the places in the house that he "boned" her.  I don't think he had to talk her out of it.  She has stated on the feeds, that she wants his baby.  Regardless, if they both agreed, that is still ignorant in this day and age.  She's a teacher.  She should have some common sense.

Updated On: 8/18/16 at 04:55 PM

SmoothLover Profile Photo
SmoothLover
#106BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/19/16 at 3:36am

He was so jacked up during his interview with Julie. It was like he was playing a character. I half way expected him to pull a mask off and reveal Henry Winkler. 

Did the camera film any of these boning episodes? It has in the past.

Paulie would not have been crying in the diary room if he was acting or working with a strategy.

WhizzerMarvin Profile Photo
WhizzerMarvin
#107BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/19/16 at 7:01am

I think Paulie was acting like that because he was trying not to cry. It was satisfying to see him go without a single pity vote. He was a phony and everyone saw right through it.  Not for one second did any of them even consider keeping him. 

I know they've allowed one of the first five jury members a shot to get back in the house before, but I assumed since Victor was already allowed back in that this wouldn't happen. If Paulie got back in I would be so devastated!

Marie: Don't be in such a hurry about that pretty little chippy in Frisco. Tony: Eh, she's a no chip!

ArtMan
#108BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/19/16 at 7:41am

I know.  They already allowed one returning juror.  Enough already.  It seems like they have alot of people still in the house for a September 21 finale.  If it is a physical competition, Paulie would have it almost locked.  Look who he is playing against.

ArtMan
#109BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/19/16 at 9:24pm

Tonight's episode was really odd.  It was filmed while Paulie was still in the house.  Where was he?  Certainly they couldn't have edited him out that good.

SmoothLover
#110BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/20/16 at 4:12am

It was basically an out take episode. I think Paulie was gone. The transitions seemed scripted. I think they are bringing back a juror because it is the longest season ever running into the 4th week of September. 

ArtMan
#111BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/20/16 at 8:21am

The county fair portions, which included the games, Jessie and Ziggy Marley was taped this past Monday.  Paulie didn't exit the house until Thursday.

Updated On: 8/23/16 at 08:21 AM

SmoothLover
#112BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/23/16 at 8:17am

Why in the world would they have to tape it so early? Oh well. I guess I am not surprised.

I remember the days when the cast never saw another living soul until they left the house. Much has changed. It seems like they are seeing instead of hearing production people and are interacting with extras in the challenges.

ArtMan
#113BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/23/16 at 8:17am

Ziggy Marley posted a picture from their concert and there is Paulie standing there.  Paulie actually won the tech prize, (dunking Jessie) but they duplicated the prize and gave it also to Victor, giving us the illusion that Victor won.    Production wanted the viewer to think that the county fair was filmed after Paulie was ousted.  But it was filmed the Monday before Thursday's eviction.

SmoothLover
#114BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/24/16 at 8:21am

Oh well that makes some sort of sense. The whole episode was so manipulated but at least they had the where with all to mix it up and not have it all be about out takes since that is kind of boring. But so much for the reality in reality TV.

I am looking forward to Thursday since a juror will be coming back.

ArtMan
#115BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/26/16 at 8:51am

That jury segment last night was juicy.  Those ladies sure did make him squirm.

ArtMan
#115BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/26/16 at 8:51am

double post

Updated On: 8/26/16 at 08:51 AM

dramamama611
#116BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/27/16 at 10:38am

But just proved further what an ass he is.  Usually when people get to the JH, they drop their pretenses.   He doesn't have any.

Could someone that watches the feeds PM me and tell me which jury member got back in the house?  

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

dramamama611
#117BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/27/16 at 1:57pm

Info obtained!  (With thanks!)

WhizzerMarvin Profile Photo
WhizzerMarvin
#118BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/28/16 at 10:01pm

That scene at the jury house with Paulie was so uncomfortable to watch I had to turn away at the end. Paulie brings new meaning to the word insufferable. To think I was rooting for him earlier in the season. Painful and pathetic beyond words. 

I'm so happy Victor got back in the house tonight. Out of everyone left I'm rooting for him to win. 

Tonight was a pretty good strategy-talking episode. No one trusts each other in that house though. Every week is another duo teaming up- only to have doubts the next week. 

How the %#*$ did America send Corey that package?!?! He's the worst one left in the house. I mean Paul can be obnoxious, but he's at least playing the game. Corey is a moron and has done nothing this summer.

I guess I'm rooting for:

Victor Paul

James Natalie

Nicole

Michelle

Corey  

Marie: Don't be in such a hurry about that pretty little chippy in Frisco. Tony: Eh, she's a no chip!

SmoothLover
#119BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 8/29/16 at 6:16pm

If Corey wins I will be so disappointed. Such a boring dude. Usually people like that do not win but he could get second.

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#120BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 9/8/16 at 11:50am

Man, I was totally Team Natalie until last night.  Is she campaigning to get herself evicted?  Her behavior towards James and throwing him under the bus was really disappointing.  Not to mention she only made herself a much bigger target to everyone.  I really felt bad for James.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian
Updated On: 9/8/16 at 11:50 AM

ChgoTheatreGuy Profile Photo
ChgoTheatreGuy
#121BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 9/8/16 at 11:52am

Last night's episode was both scary and sad.  Natalie is something straight out of a horror movie.  Her lightswitch behavior with James is horrible.  I can't believe he still wants her to be his "ride or die".  I felt very sad for him at the end...

ArtMan
#122BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 9/8/16 at 4:36pm

I was in Natalie's corner also.  (There really isn't much left).  I was disappointed in her behavior.  That may be the real Natalie.  I can't believe you can call someone your "soul mate" (eye's rolling) and then turn on them so easily.  Can't stand Nicole, Corey or Paul.  Nicole should be more worried that she isn't knocked up.  She hasn't had her period in months.  James, I don't want to win.  I don't like that in two seasons he gave his word and then immediately broke it.  (Yes...it's Big Brother).  But he seems like a stand up type of guy in the other areas.  If he can lie so easily then maybe the James we see on tv is a facade.  Then there's Victor.  I appreciate the fact that he has fought hard to stay in the game.  But he is becoming less humble in the final days.  But he has played the most honest game and has won the most comps, so it's his to win.

ChgoTheatreGuy Profile Photo
ChgoTheatreGuy
#123BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 9/13/16 at 2:06pm

SPOILERS AHEAD IN THIS POST!!!

I just read on Facebook that the live feeds currently are put on hold due to the recent Houseguest (Victor) being voted out and the new HOH comp.  It looks like Paul won the HOH and he has plans to put up Nicole and Corey and keep James safe.  I think that Paul has played a very good game this year and I really hope that he wins everything!

Updated On: 9/13/16 at 02:06 PM