icecreambenjamin
#25Documentary about Merrily We Roll Along
Posted: 9/21/16 at 6:51pm

I'm really excited about this!

Smeds2 Profile Photo
Smeds2
#26Documentary about Merrily We Roll Along
Posted: 9/22/16 at 5:02am

Scripps2 said: "I think I recognised a middle -aged James Weissenbach in the trailer - it will be very interesting to understand how this impacted on his life. I'm glad he felt able to participate."

Not just James but Frank Rich as well is in there, talking about his scathing review that arguably killed the show. I've been looking for the original reviews by Dennis Cunningham and all them for YEARS and am so glad that Lonny Price was able to dig them up!

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#27Documentary about Merrily We Roll Along
Posted: 9/22/16 at 6:57am

Theatrical release in New York and Los Angeles in late November! 

http://www.talkinbroadway.com/allthatchat_new/d.php?id=2349550

broadwaybabywannabe2 Profile Photo
broadwaybabywannabe2
#28Documentary about Merrily We Roll Along
Posted: 9/22/16 at 9:04am

i too am really excited to see this...and i will be in NYC on Friday the 18th of November so i will try to get a ticket when this doc opens that day!...i only have that Friday during the day as i am seeing THE COMET OF 1812 that night and i leave Saturday...here's hoping!

TweetyPie2 Profile Photo
TweetyPie2
#29Documentary about Merrily We Roll Along
Posted: 9/22/16 at 2:48pm

I hope it's released beyond NYC and LA. Or at least comes to cable and/or Netflix.

What I want to know is, who is TweetyPie1?

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#30Documentary about Merrily We Roll Along
Posted: 9/22/16 at 3:53pm

The same company released The Beatles: Eight Days a Week, and I thought that was a too-limited release. Some theaters had only one showing.

pmm1221
#31Documentary about Merrily We Roll Along
Posted: 9/26/16 at 12:23am

I've got tickets! I can't wait! It's great timing and hopefully will generate some buzz for the production that Michael Arden (Spring Awakening) is directing out in LA this fall. I'm on the producing team.

Updated On: 9/26/16 at 12:23 AM