pixeltracker

Warner Bros Moves Forward with Little Shop Remake- Page 3

Warner Bros Moves Forward with Little Shop Remake

ukpuppetboy Profile Photo
ukpuppetboy
#50Warner Bros Moves Forward with Little Shop Remake
Posted: 12/8/16 at 9:10pm

"Then you need to get your eyes and ears checked, SweetLips.  Dumbest post I've ever seen on BWW!"

Well. She was hand picked by Howard Ashman for the off-Broadway and West End runs and he went on to fight for her to recreate the role in the 1986 movie. When I interviewed Alan Menken in 1999 about her (then) recent involvement in the "Hey, Mr Producer" concert he commented: 

"as Audrey, she creates an unforgettable impression in the role that she created. Her's is one
of the classic musical theater performances of all time".

Praise enough I'd say.

SweetLips Profile Photo
SweetLips
#51Warner Bros Moves Forward with Little Shop Remake
Posted: 12/9/16 at 12:24am

A 3yo with an over-bite is the sound that reached my ears so I'm VERY happy with the idea of a remake. Little Shop has a wonderful score and I look forward to hearing different interpretations of all those great songs[Megan Hilty please].

gypsy101 Profile Photo
gypsy101
#52Warner Bros Moves Forward with Little Shop Remake
Posted: 12/9/16 at 3:41am

SweetLips said: "You forgot to say IMO------I disagree, IMO---so--Big Deal, live with it."

no, not IMO. those things you said factually incorrect and i demand you retract them immediately. you have committed libel against Ellen Greene.

"Contentment, it seems, simply happens. It appears accompanied by no bravos and no tears."