pixeltracker

"Nothing On" bios and program (Noises Off)

"Nothing On" bios and program (Noises Off)

MarkBearSF Profile Photo
MarkBearSF
#1"Nothing On" bios and program (Noises Off)
Posted: 4/29/17 at 10:49pm

Just got back from another excellent production at San Francisco Playhouse. Today it was "Noises Off."  Included in the program was one for "Nothing On," the play-within-a-play. It's hilarious. 

I'm curious, is the "Nothing On" program material part of the licensed package or did the local company likely compose it?

Updated On: 4/29/17 at 10:49 PM

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#2Noises
Posted: 4/29/17 at 11:34pm

I'm fairly certain it's provided..  but not 100% sure

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

ChairinMain Profile Photo
ChairinMain
#3Noises
Posted: 4/30/17 at 12:51am

It's part of the script - 

The Distinctive Baritone Profile Photo
The Distinctive Baritone
#4Noises
Posted: 4/30/17 at 2:01am

Yes, it's in the script. Love it.

Fantod Profile Photo
Fantod
#5Noises
Posted: 4/30/17 at 3:12am

Would like the add my praise to the San Francisco Noises Off. It's a remarkable production, and in my opinion superior to the recent Broadway revival.

Dollypop
#6Noises
Posted: 4/30/17 at 12:42pm

I directed a high school production of NOISES OFF and we included the fake NOTHING' S ON bios and that started a tradition of the castcwriting their own daffy bios for each show. Some of them were quite funny. One that stands out was "An up and coming recording star, Janet's newest single, 'I Made A Fool Of Myself Over George Stephanopulous" can currently be heard on the airwaves across the country."

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)

Videos