Broadway Bares Help

Nagrom5280 Profile Photo
Nagrom5280
#1Broadway Bares Help
Posted: 6/2/17 at 8:16pm

I will be in town and want to attend Broadway Bares with a friend. I am looking at the mezzanine seats but they say general admission. Does anyone know if they are assigned seats or if it truly is first come first seat? Any other recommendations on where to sit (other than standing on the floor or any other thousand dollar tickets? Thank you in advance

Someone in a Tree2 Profile Photo
Someone in a Tree2
#2Broadway Bares Help
Posted: 6/3/17 at 1:09pm

We've got standing orchestra tickets for the midnight show this year, having stood at the show 2 years ago and had an absolute blast. (And we're no spring chickens-- I'm 61 and my hubby's 52.) We got in line about  45 minutes before curtain time, moved right through the lobby to claim a spot 4' away from the runway which was swell, although this year we've decided to move right up to the stage lip if we can. The show flew by at record speed and was more pure entertainment per minute than most Broadway shows can offer these days. 

I can't imagine any mezzanine seat would be as much fun, but I'd certainly encourage you to sit as close to the stage/ runway as you can to feel part of the party. Avoid the sides closest to the proscenium since there's major use of LED screens upstage center you wouldn't want to miss. Enjoy!

Updated On: 6/3/17 at 01:09 PM

Videos