pixeltracker

The Flea Market Autograph Table List Is Up- Page 2

The Flea Market Autograph Table List Is Up

mikem Profile Photo
mikem
#25The Flea Market Autograph Table List Is Up
Posted: 9/14/17 at 7:57pm

Stage doors are definitely crazier than they used to be.  I was kind of hoping (and still hoping -- it's not too late to volunteer!) that actors like Mike Faist, who don't normally do the stage door, would participate in the Flea Market Autograph Table.  It's much more controlled than the stage door, given the way it's set up (no selfies allowed, the actor is across the table, the line has to keep moving).

"What was the name of that cheese that I like?" "you can't run away forever...but there's nothing wrong with getting a good head start" "well I hope and I pray, that maybe someday, you'll walk in the room with my heart"

Ado Annie D'Ysquith Profile Photo
Ado Annie D'Ysquith
#26The Flea Market Autograph Table List Is Up
Posted: 9/15/17 at 8:35am

Am I missing something here? I have never even heard of Be More Chill, and its Wikipedia article doesn't reveal anything particularly riveting. Why/how on Earth would it end up with the likes of Hamilton, Evan Hansen, and Heathers in social media frenzies?

http://puccinischronicles.wordpress.com

thebookofwhizzer Profile Photo
thebookofwhizzer
#27The Flea Market Autograph Table List Is Up
Posted: 9/15/17 at 9:16am

Ado Annie D'Ysquith said: "Am I missing something here? I have never even heard of Be More Chill, and its Wikipedia article doesn't reveal anything particularly riveting. Why/how on Earth would it end up with the likes of Hamilton, Evan Hansen, and Heathers in social media frenzies?"

I think it's because of the "ship" of Jeremey and Michael from the show. But it could be a different reason. It's one of the only musicals I really couldn't get into. 

“6 AM. The sky glows. Somewhere a bird chirps. I want to shoot it.” ~ Jonathan Larson, Tick...Tick..BOOM