pixeltracker

Creating a survey in regards to Stage Dooring (for the Actors)- Page 2

Creating a survey in regards to Stage Dooring (for the Actors)

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#25Creating a survey in regards to Stage Dooring (for the Actors)
Posted: 11/8/17 at 1:23pm

edmundog2 said: "I can't believe people are actually arguing over whether verbing nouns is a legitimate linguistic construction. "

You can't? Have you ever hung out with copy editors? We're the worst.

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

edmundog2
#26Creating a survey in regards to Stage Dooring (for the Actors)
Posted: 11/8/17 at 1:26pm

Even worse, I hang out with English teachers. Creating a survey in regards to Stage Dooring (for the Actors)

bstoll1
#27Creating a survey in regards to Stage Dooring (for the Actors)
Posted: 11/9/17 at 7:22pm

Here are the questions so far...

• What is one of the most unique fan requests and/or fan gifts you’ve ever received?

• Do you have any pet peeves about the whole stage dooring experience? (selfies?)

• Do you remember the first time you stage doored as a fan?

• Do you or have you stage doored a show (Broadway/Off Broadway/Concert&hellipCreating a survey in regards to Stage Dooring (for the Actors) in the past and if so what what show and/or performer?

• What is the longest you’ve spent at the stage door with your fans?

• What's something you wish you heard more of at the stage door? What's something you wish you heard less? (IE, I know some actors have expressed that they really enjoy specifics rather than a parade of "you were so good!", or saying that they prefer people to chat with them rather than staying quiet)

• What can fans do to make the stage door experience better/easier/safer for actors?

• Does it bother you when autograph seekers stage door?

• Do you mind when fans ask you to sign items not related to the show you are starring in?

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#28Creating a survey in regards to Stage Dooring (for the Actors)
Posted: 11/9/17 at 9:56pm

LizzieCurry said: "edmundog2 said: "I can't believe people are actually arguing over whether verbing nouns is a legitimate linguistic construction. "

You can't? Have you ever hung out with copy editors? We're the worst.
"

My sister is a copy editor and she’s the best person I know! Don’t be too hard on yourself.

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

Videos