pixeltracker

How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?- Page 9

How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?

ArtMan
#200Experience Today
Posted: 4/2/18 at 7:43am

I am reading these last comments and shaking my head in disbelief.  First, if the priority ticket holders arrived before final cutoff, they still had first dibs over general to get in.  It did not matter what time you arrived with a general ticket.  That is why I advised days ago, regardless if you are priority or general, arrive early so you are at the front of each line, not the back.  They could have easily let in 10 general tickets and turn the rest away.  Or the last 30 of priority could have been turned away.  I also stated days ago that friends, family and employees are let in first over any 1iota ticket holders.  So this should have not been a surprise that even priority ticket holders had a possibly of not getting in. Lastly, this happens at 1iota events on a daily basis.  Be thankful that JCS was held in a huge venue.  If not ,many more of you would have been turned away.  As far as being compensated.  That is NOT going to happen.  It clearly states on the ticket that they overbook tickets to guarantee a full audience.  They do not guarantee everybody with a ticket to get in.  And as far as not getting in, helping your 1iota resume,sure it's better than a no show.  But I have a 100% attendance record with 5 not getting in, and I still have difficulty at times getting a ticket.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#201Experience Today
Posted: 4/2/18 at 8:46am

So you KNEW there was no guarantee that you'd get in, and that's exactly what happened but they're the bad guys?  I understand it's disappointing....but sheesh....it was always a long shot.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

greenifyme2
#202Experience Today
Posted: 4/2/18 at 9:00am

bstoll1 said: "I was at the concert in the PIT for the Live Show and it was a great experience. I posted pictures and videos from the evening as well as made my own playbill that the cast signed. If you have any questions about the evening let me know.

https://www.facebook.com/brian.stoll3
"

And to think, you were going to almost not go or leave early!! I can’t believe they let you guys keep your phones and take pics

bstoll1
#203Experience Today
Posted: 4/2/18 at 10:15am

You're right.

Videos