DOLLY seating question

ABB2357 Profile Photo
ABB2357
#1DOLLY seating question
Posted: 3/9/18 at 4:45pm

Apologies if this should be in the main thread...

Just wondering if row F or G right/left orchestra would be too close or obstructed. The seats I'm considering are about 4 in from the aisle. Seems perfect, and I've seen the production already so I'm mainly going to experience Bernadette's star turn up close. Thanks!

faceleg Profile Photo
faceleg
#2DOLLY seating question
Posted: 3/9/18 at 4:51pm

I was in row g right seat 16 or 18, and I could see everything but Horace's table during the restaurant scene.

natashalost
#3DOLLY seating question
Posted: 3/9/18 at 4:51pm

You might just barely miss an entrance but overall I think those will be good seats. If you move any closer, you will definitely be in partial view.

Here's an idea of what you might see for reference: https://aviewfrommyseat.com/photo/59582/Shubert+Theatre/section-Orchestra/row-F/seat-12/

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#4DOLLY seating question
Posted: 3/9/18 at 9:36pm

ABB2357 said: "Apologies if this shouldbe in the main thread...

Just wondering if row F or G right/left orchestra would be too close or obstructed. The seats I'm consideringare about 4 in fromthe aisle. Seems perfect, and I've seen the production alreadyso I'm mainly going to experience Bernadette's star turn up close. Thanks!
"

View from F7 left orchestra

DOLLY seating question

"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George

Videos