Big Brother 20

ArtMan
#25Big Brother 20
Posted: 7/20/18 at 8:06am

I watched a little of the episode.  Winston is a poor sport.  He didn't say goodbye to anyone, except bromance.  Ripped off the friendship bracelet from Sam.  His whole demeanor during his interview with Julie.  I think he was about to cry.  Sam's brother is fine.  Also I noticed for the first time, Sam doesn't always talk with the "baby talk".  What's up with that?  Sam is my favorite, but I think she is more crafty than I originally thought.

ArtMan
#26Big Brother 20
Posted: 7/20/18 at 8:06am

I watched a little of the episode.  Winston is a poor sport.  He didn't say goodbye to anyone, except bromance.  Ripped off the friendship bracelet from Sam.  His whole demeanor during his interview with Julie.  I think he was about to cry.  Sam's brother is fine.  Also I noticed for the first time, Sam doesn't always talk with the "baby talk".  What's up with that?  Sam is my favorite, but I think she is more crafty than I originally thought.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#27Big Brother 20
Posted: 7/20/18 at 12:37pm

SmoothLover said: "I ?loved the Rock Star meltdown. The Bros should have pressed Sam for her advantage. Winston turned out to be bit of a nerd and not the brightest bulb in the tulip patch."

But what the heck set her off?   Did Brett say something I missed?

And yes, Winston is an immature douche.  (As is Brett)   They embody the absolute definition of entitled.  They should have just sailed through "because".

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

ArtMan
#28Big Brother 20
Posted: 7/20/18 at 5:35pm

DrammaMamma611, During his eviction speech, Brett stated that RockStar had come to him and proposed some sort of plan that she was going to keep him, betraying her alliance.  That is what set her off on her "daughter's birthday".  She claimed it was a lie and reading the feeds Brett has stated it was a lie and is now trying to come up with a coverup story.  She has now taken Josh's approach and is banging pots and pans at him.  I already did not care for her and now she will be even more annoying banging pots and pans.

ArtMan
#29Big Brother 20

sorry just noticed double post

Updated On: 7/21/18 at 05:35 PM

ArtMan
#29Big Brother 20

sorry just noticed

Updated On: 7/21/18 at 05:35 PM

WhizzerMarvin Profile Photo
WhizzerMarvin
#30Big Brother 20
Posted: 7/21/18 at 6:10am

Ugh, pot and pan banging? It was barely tolerable when Josh did. 

Winston seemed so embarrassed when he was talking with Julie. I thought he was going to cry too. 

I know this is said every year, but they need to cast people who want to play the game. There are too many duds on this season. Swaggy and Winston weren’t my favorites, but at least I knew their names! Rachel, Angela, Kaycee, Hayleigh and Bayleigh- except for her association with Swaggy- are boring and not doing anything. 

Scottie at least came to play and made for a good HOH. If he were aligned with some people he could be a real force. 

Kaitlyn is crazy, but at least isn’t boring. 

Marie: Don't be in such a hurry about that pretty little chippy in Frisco. Tony: Eh, she's a no chip!

dramamama611
#31Big Brother 20
Posted: 7/21/18 at 7:37am

Thanks for that clarification, i couldnt stand to watch the two of them talk so i left the room during speeches.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

non-stop26 Profile Photo
non-stop26
#32Big Brother 20
Posted: 7/22/18 at 10:05pm

Woah tonight was a pretty crazy episode. I’m loving Sam as HOH and her “not putting up with your ****” attitude, but I do think that she went a bit too far when explaining her nominations. I’m really glad the producers decided to show JC and Bayleigh’s discussion because it was handled fairly maturely and was pretty intelligent. What were y’alls thoughts?

ArtMan
#33Big Brother 20
Posted: 7/22/18 at 10:30pm

As I mentioned above, I had already seen a brief clip of the JC /Bayleigh conversation and felt JC did nothing wrong.  Watching the full clip, I stand by my assessment of the conversation.  He was merely trying to educate her and she overreacted.  Nothing was said on his part that was malicious.  He was trying to give out examples that were comparable to the usage of the word midget.  I'll add just for some that don't know.  It's not cool either to use the phrase "jew them down" especially in front of a Jewish person.  It  is deragatory.  Many times I have had to educate people (some of color) on why stating that is deragatory.  The same conversation almost per words as JC's.  Most did not see what the problem was.  

Updated On: 7/22/18 at 10:30 PM

non-stop26 Profile Photo
non-stop26
#34Big Brother 20
Posted: 7/22/18 at 10:39pm

Yeah, I did feel Bayleigh was being a hypocrite and not really listening to JC’s argument. I’m so glad it didn’t blow up and they tried to keep it mature, no matter how much they wanted to scream at each other

SmoothLover Profile Photo
SmoothLover
#35Big Brother 20
Posted: 7/23/18 at 4:29am

I have a feeling that Winston is not very easy to get along with in real life. When they did his back story there was absolutely nothing to report except that he lived with his dog. It seemed like he was the kind of guy that if you did not see things his way he would write you off and alienate. He never talked about family members either.

It may be wishful thinking but it seemed like he had a bit of a crush on Brett.

I am loving the Sam as head of household and who she put up and the power of veto quandary. 

ArtMan
#36Big Brother 20
Posted: 7/24/18 at 5:31pm

For anybody who cares...I read on a Big Brother site today, that Mark and Elena from last season, have finally broken up.  He has moved back to his home state.  I say good, he finally wised up.  He was too nice a guy for that calculating Hussy.

Demitri2 Profile Photo
Demitri2
#37Big Brother 20
Posted: 7/24/18 at 11:54pm

I saw her as a self serving user from day one. I'm glad he finally woke up. Never trusted the...lol...Hussy.

dramamama611
#38Big Brother 20
Posted: 7/25/18 at 9:02pm

Wow...has Sam lost it?   No one seems to agree with her, and she is SO blinded by the men in the house!

non-stop26 Profile Photo
non-stop26
#39Big Brother 20
Posted: 7/25/18 at 9:16pm

dramamama611 said: "Wow...has Sam lost it? No one seems to agree with her, and she is SO blinded by the men in the house!"

Ikr. She was my favorite before and I think most of the had liked her, but now I’m not sure how long she’ll last. 

Elphaba Profile Photo
Elphaba
#40Big Brother 20
Posted: 7/25/18 at 9:32pm

Each season gets progressively worse

It is ridiculous to set a detective story in New York City. New York City is itself a detective story... AGATHA CHRISTIE, Life magazine, May 14, 1956

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#41Big Brother 20
Posted: 7/26/18 at 10:28am

I actually kind of like the way Sam's playing it.  It's risky, but she's also being very strategic and thinking outside the box.  It may backfire on her, but it's far more interesting than the repetitive crap we see every single season.

Ugh, pot and pan banging? It was barely tolerable when Josh did. 

Or when Amanda did it.  Or when Evel Dick did it.

When they did his back story there was absolutely nothing to report except that he lived with his dog.

And he's a huge fan of the Second Amendment!  And he only likes girls who are only into him.  And something about crazy ex-girlfriends who probably still hate him, or something like that. 

It may be wishful thinking but it seemed like he had a bit of a crush on Brett.

Winston's a really boring narcissist.  Brett is a really smug narcissist.  It would never work out between them.  It's like...well...two pencil sharpeners with nary a pencil in sight.  The only purpose they could possibly serve would never be fulfilled.  They're pointless.

As for JC/Bayleigh, Bayleigh was 100% wrong.  Listening to her talk was like watching Spicer try and justify a Trump tweet.  She was making up "rules" for derogatory language that was just a litany of double standards.  And then she tries to school the gay hispanic little person on how it feels to be a minority?  The whole "I can use a derogatory term about you when asking a question or repeating something you said, but you can't use a derogatory term as an example to explain the derogatory term you used and asked about its meaning".  Her attraction to Chris pretty much summed up what we can expect from her.  

I’m so glad it didn’t blow up and they tried to keep it mature, no matter how much they wanted to scream at each other

They tried, I suppose, but you have to allow for adjusting the basis on what could be considered "mature".  It wasn't so much "mature" as it was JC backing off because Bayleigh's desperate to play the victim card and will obviously leverage it for all its worth.  I wouldn't have given in to her nonsense.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

dramamama611
#42Big Brother 20
Posted: 8/1/18 at 8:39pm

I don't think it's possible for Bayleigh to be any more self centered.   SHE'S suppose to be Faysal's first priority?   Good lord she must be difficult to have in one's life.   Poor Swaggy.

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#43Big Brother 20
Posted: 8/2/18 at 4:37pm

Swaggy and Bayleigh are MADE for each other. Nobody else wants to hear them talk about themselves all the time.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

ArtMan
#44Big Brother 20
Posted: 8/2/18 at 5:49pm

I've been watching Rachel's meltdown, on some of the sites, since she was put on the block.  I find it amusing, that when others are put on the block and eventually evicted, most of these people walk around with a "grand and better than anyone else" attitude.  The second they are put on the block, the reaction is tears, anger and why me.  It happens with almost every contestant.  

ArtMan
#45Big Brother 20
Posted: 8/2/18 at 10:55pm

Bayleigh stated a while back how hard she had it in school.  She failed to mention how rich she is.  Girl could have went to a private school, had a private tutor, or go anywhere she wanted to attend.  Parents look loaded.  Of course, her parents are delusional if they think Swaggy is great husband material.

dramamama611
#46Big Brother 20
Posted: 8/3/18 at 3:58pm

Oh, let's not pretend that the production didn't put them ALL up to that.   How incredibly artificial that whole thing felt.

And at least we know WHY she is the way she is from listening to her mother!

Updated On: 8/3/18 at 03:58 PM

SmoothLover Profile Photo
SmoothLover
#47Big Brother 20
Posted: 8/5/18 at 12:55pm

Bailey has an annoying vocal quality about her. It is a hard voice to listen to. I think it is hilarious when they put subtitles under JC when he is speaking. From the beginning it has been Tyler's game to lose.

dramamama611
#48Big Brother 20
Posted: 8/6/18 at 10:19am

Love the hacker twist! Also thought it was hysterical how incredibly poorly Brett fared! Has he won anything?

Would be pretty cool to see that someone figured out Tyler was trouble

Updated On: 8/6/18 at 10:19 AM