Big Brother 20

SmoothLover Profile Photo
SmoothLover
#50Big Brother 20
Posted: 8/6/18 at 4:44pm

ArtMan said: "Bayleigh, now thinks she may be pregnant. I wonder what the "so proud" parents of their "Queen" think about her getting knocked up during a television show."

What! Pass the smelling salts! 

ChgoTheatreGuy Profile Photo
ChgoTheatreGuy
#51Big Brother 20
Posted: 8/6/18 at 7:31pm

Someone revealed something on Facebook that will be very shocking come this Thursday.  I love the hacker twist and I think that Tyler and Sam will be in the final two.  This has been one of the better seasons they have had...

SmoothLover
#52Big Brother 20
Posted: 8/7/18 at 3:17am

Is the Facebook spoiler about who is being back doored or the baby rumors? I am still in shock over this baby thing. Pass the smelling salts.

ArtMan
#53Big Brother 20
Posted: 8/7/18 at 8:32am

SmoothLover,  Probably for who is being backdoored.smileyThe baby rumors are being kept secret by Bayleigh.  As far as I know, only Hayleigh is aware.  I read this morning that Bayleigh is meeting with producers and a nurse practicioner (sp).  I guess being one point away from being a genius, doesn't explain/teach you where babies come from.

Updated On: 8/7/18 at 08:32 AM

ArtMan
#54Big Brother 20
Posted: 8/7/18 at 8:32am

double postsmiley

Updated On: 8/7/18 at 08:32 AM

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#55Big Brother 20
Posted: 8/7/18 at 2:13pm

I'm suprised anyone is publicly talking about her possible pregnancy.  There is so much that can go wrong with pregnancies early on.  

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

ArtMan
#56Big Brother 20
Posted: 8/7/18 at 5:54pm

I have zero sympathy for her.  (Of course I don't want her to experience any problems).  However, this is 2018 and she is a grown woman.  She should be aware of the consequences of unsafe sex and the consequences of following no birth control with a guy she has known for two weeks.

SmoothLover
#57Big Brother 20
Posted: 8/7/18 at 6:07pm

I am sure the producers would love to run with this baby thing but I am sure they will leave it alone unless the houseguest has a public meltdown in front of everyone. My sense is that she is going to jury on Thursday so she will deal with it privately.

Updated On: 8/7/18 at 06:07 PM

ArtMan
#58Big Brother 20
Posted: 8/7/18 at 6:23pm

On Jokers Updates, the pregnancy has made it to US Weekly.  Also I watched the clip where she discussed it with Haleigh.  Haleigh asked her how she is going to deal with it going forward.  Bayleigh responded she might think/respond  to it next week or the week after.

dramamama611
#59Big Brother 20
Posted: 8/7/18 at 8:56pm

ArtMan said: "I have zero sympathy for her. (Of course I don't want her to experience any problems). However, this is 2018 and she is a grown woman. She should be aware of the consequences of unsafe sex and the consequences of following no birth control with a guy she has known for two weeks."

Who said anything about sympathy?  There's a reason most people don't reveal they are pregnant publicly until they reach the third month.   Having to deal with a miscarriage is hard enough to do privately, adding the public adding their two cents would be hell - and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

I wonder if the the production would make her leave: they certainly couldn't excuse her from slop or some of the other less than ideal things that happen in the house.  (Longevity comps, etc)

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

ArtMan
#60Big Brother 20
Posted: 8/7/18 at 9:48pm

She revealed it herself on the live feeds on August 5 with her discussion with Hayleigh.  During the clip she laughs about the situation.  So it obvious that for her, she has no problem revealing it publicly regardless of what month she is in. As far as sympathy, many posters on the various Big Brother sites,who I was referring about, have stated that although they can't stand her, they sympathize with her situation.  So they are the ones talking about sympathy.  And since I typed it, I am the one stating I have zero sympathy for her versus the opposite opinion from others.  SPOILER ALERT.   Production will not have to worry  about her after Thursday's show. She also thinks that the rating will drop drastically when she is evicted.  She also stated that all that remains in the house are WHITE DEVILS WITH RICH WHITE PRIVILEGE.  Enough said.

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#61Big Brother 20
Posted: 8/8/18 at 2:42pm

She also stated that all that remains in the house are WHITE DEVILS WITH RICH WHITE PRIVILEGE.

Of course she says that.  It's a really easy way to pre-load any argument with racism to condone your own hypocrisy, just as she did with JC.  Blaming someone for a negative result that hasn't yet occurred is one of Trump's favorite games.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

SmoothLover
#62Big Brother 20
Posted: 8/9/18 at 4:52pm

Perhaps for her eviction speech tonight Bayleigh can sing There Are Worst Things I Could Do.

I am sure the internet is already coming up with baby names. I was thinking Squiggy Z.

ArtMan
#63Big Brother 20
Posted: 8/9/18 at 5:22pm

Lol, Smooth Lover.  Let's see fish face sing Grease. ( I swear if she wore glasses she would look like Don Knotts from The Incredible Mr. Limpet)  SPOILER:  I hope in tonight's episode, they show the house meeting that Haliegh requested.  Miss Thing, Bay, was screaming so bad, she bit her jaw and blood was pouring out of her mouth.  If they don't show it, it's on youtube.

Updated On: 8/9/18 at 05:22 PM

SmoothLover
#64Big Brother 20
Posted: 8/9/18 at 7:46pm

I did see Bayleigh screaming at Tyler and the blood spewing was hysterical. She looked like a rabid dog. I am sure they will show the confrontation this evening. What is even more funny is how half of the house still thinks she is the hacker even after Hayleigh admitted to it.

Mister Matt
#65Big Brother 20
Posted: 8/9/18 at 9:50pm

Just watched that full Bayleigh meltdown and it's everything you should expect from her. Delusional and 100% self-centered while accomplishing nothing other than displaying her desperate need for attention. She's pretty much an awful person in every way. I imagine even Swaggy took a few steps back watching that psycho rant.

Nah... he's stupid enough to fall for her BS. They'll be the next Brenchel.

ArtMan
#66Big Brother 20
Posted: 8/9/18 at 10:02pm

Spoiler:  Just read that Sam tried to self evict tonight.  She is upset about Bayleigh and how the game is played.  She told Production when Julie asked for her vote she was going to refuse to vote.  Production told her she couldn't do that.  Stayed in Diary Room crying, 45 minutes until show time.  Then tried to leave by the side doors and Production talked her into staying.  I was fooled by her.  Now I really don't care who wins.

ArtMan
#66Big Brother 20

double post

Updated On: 8/9/18 at 10:02 PM

ArtMan
#67Big Brother 20

goodness

Updated On: 8/9/18 at 10:02 PM

Mister Matt
#68Big Brother 20
Posted: 8/10/18 at 10:44am

How were you fooled by Sam?  To me, she seemed to be pretty thin-skinned from the beginning and never had an interest in the typical BB strategy shenanigans.  I liked Sam for the most part, but to me, it was pretty obvious she wasn't cut out for this game.  And the way she seemed close to Brett and Winston gave me the impression that she's probably right-wing conservative as well.  There was a specific incident that gave me a warning signal about her character, but I can't remember exactly what it was.

ArtMan
#69Big Brother 20
Posted: 8/10/18 at 11:08am

I'm usually a sucker for the underdog.  That is why I liked Donny so much.  I was fooled by Sam because upon first, she came across to me like a kind, caring individual.  She seemed down to Earth and she became my favorite to win.  Then different character flaws started to come out, especially when she was HOH.  Then I started to notice the "baby voice" came and went, so it is  obviously a manipulation .  I read more on the feeds then watch the actual show.  By doing this, you really know more about the individuals than what CBS shows us. (That is why I have a strong dislike for Bayleigh.  Most probaly don't know that among many of the harsh remarks she made, she called JC a munchkin, an IT and speedy gonzaliz.  She called Scottie an albino snake.  And she stated she hates all white people)  So Sam was fooled by me because the person I thought she was...isn't.  But who knows, maybe this is all strategy.

SmoothLover
#70Big Brother 20
Posted: 8/10/18 at 2:55pm

It was fun to watch the Bayleigh meltdown on the Thursday eviction episode because I could see more of Tyler's reaction and he looked like he had egg on his face. He is a cute guy but I do have to say that I get tired of his passiveness, I was kind of happy that Haleigh won the POV because it will make things more interesting.

dramamama611
#71Big Brother 20
Posted: 8/10/18 at 4:37pm

I was hoping (against hope) that Bay kept Hayleigh from exposing herself as the Hacker - did they really think it was going to make a difference?  Although I appreciate H's being a good person and telling B personally, and B took that news well.  That meltdown though?   Yikes, embarrassing behavior - and I doubt it's the first time she's done that.  But she certainly is the center of the universe (of her mind).  I'm glad the NBC didn't take advantage of the pregnancy. 

asoftplacetoland Profile Photo
asoftplacetoland
#72Big Brother 20
Posted: 8/12/18 at 9:16pm

This hacker competition win is the first time Kaycee has really ever done anything. Absolutely rooting for Haleigh and that side of the house. Also can’t stand Sam or Angela. Sam has been rubbing me the wrong way ever since she put Kaitlyn and Haleigh on the block for “being disrespectful to the young men in the house.” Yeah, you can miss me with that BS.

asoftplacetoland Profile Photo
asoftplacetoland
#73Big Brother 20
Posted: 8/12/18 at 9:19pm

WHY??? do the Level Six people keep going after Rockstar and not Fessy? He’s obviously a bigger threat in competitions and he hasn’t been nominated at all yet.