pixeltracker

Favourite post- theatre drink spots?- Page 2

Favourite post- theatre drink spots?

TheatreRocks Profile Photo
TheatreRocks
#25Favourite post- theatre drink spots?
Posted: 7/29/18 at 7:06pm

Please Don't Tell on St. Mark's Place. You enter through a phone booth door in a hot dog restaurant. Very long wait times now due to increased popularity, but I've been going there for post show drinks for atleast 2 years now.

Esther2 Profile Photo
Esther2
#26Favourite post- theatre drink spots?
Posted: 7/29/18 at 7:52pm

BroadwayNYC2 said: "I usually head up to the UWS or down to the East Village for drinks."

Please post the UWS places, if you would be so kind.  We stay up there most of the time and I'm always looking for new places to drink / eat.  Thanks 

JBC3
#27Favourite post- theatre drink spots?
Posted: 7/29/18 at 7:54pm

The view from the rooftop bar at the Hyatt Centric (a block or so off of Times Square on 45th) is pretty grand if you do not mind a hotel bar.

https://timessquare.centric.hyatt.com/en/hotel/dining/bar-54.html

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#28Favourite post- theatre drink spots?
Posted: 7/29/18 at 10:35pm

mailhandler777 said: "I'm probably weird but I prefer to buy beer at Duane Reade and drink it in the comfort of my hotel room. "

Yep, nothing says “fun NYC vacation” like getting plastered all by yourself in your hotel room. 

mailhandler777
#29Favourite post- theatre drink spots?
Posted: 7/30/18 at 1:40pm

Miles2Go2 said: "mailhandler777 said: "I'm probably weird but I prefer to buy beer at Duane Reade and drink it in the comfort of my hotel room. "

Yep, nothing says “fun NYC vacation” like getting plastered allby yourself in your hotel room.
"

When I go to NYC it isn't a vacation. I'm also an introvert and not into the bar scene either so I'd rather drink in my room instead of a loud place. Also who said I was alone...lol.

Hi, I'm Val. Formerly DefyGravity777(I believe)
Updated On: 7/30/18 at 01:40 PM