HelloDanny
#75Spotting Celebrities at Shows
Posted: 9/8/18 at 10:28pm

Aretha Franklin was seated across from me at A Little Night Music. CZJ

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#76Spotting Celebrities at Shows
Posted: 9/9/18 at 2:58am

jbird5 said: "Mandy Patinkin at A 24 Hour History of Popular Music (Philadelphia)"

The one this past June? I was at both parts. Can't imagine I'd miss him...

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#77Spotting Celebrities at Shows
Posted: 9/9/18 at 3:12am

I sat next to Susan Sarandon at the off bway production of Fela.

Chenoweth stepped on my foot with her damned stiletto in the lobby of The Normal Heart.

Met Neil Patrick Harris at Shrek, where he made my the 11 year old daughter swoon as he held her hand.

There are others, but those 3 are the most detailed ..others are just sightings.

Used to see gads of actors at Kodoma Sushi, but that seems to have curtailed greatly.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

jbird5
#78Spotting Celebrities at Shows
Posted: 9/9/18 at 4:22am

haterobics said: "jbird5 said: "Mandy Patinkin at A 24 Hour History of Popular Music (Philadelphia)"

The one this past June? I was at both parts. Can't imagine I'd miss him...
"

Pretty sure it was him though he didn’t look his age at all.  Clean shaven, no gray.  He was in the balcony the whole first part with his wife.  I was across the aisle from them.

For the second part I moved to the orchestra and I thought I saw him in the back possibly after be pulled from the balcony.  He went on stage during the swing dancing 

i know he has a history with Taylor.  

Also think I was next to Mimi Lien during the first part.  The balcony seemed to be alot of people connected with the show or from NYC and tragically empty otherwise.  The second part was much better attended.

Videos