pixeltracker

American Son - to buy in advance or no?

American Son - to buy in advance or no?

amygbrooks
#1American Son - to buy in advance or no?
Posted: 9/13/18 at 3:03pm

Hi all, I'd appreciate some advice/insight. I'm coming to NYC for a five day Broadway Binge in October (the 9th-13th). I definitely want to see American Son (I heart JJ), but I don't have a good sense of whether this show is likely to sell out/get super expensive vs. end up on TKTS. It will be in its first week of previews.

I've never been to a Broadway play before (only musicals), and I don't really know how popular Kerry Washington is; I know she's on Scandal, but I have no idea if that will translate to a situation where it's impossible to get tickets. I thought Armie Hammer would do that for Straight White Men and was obviously wrong since it was on TKTS pretty much every day.

I have total flexibility in terms of what day/evening of my trip I see American Son. I did see an earlier discount code but it didn't seem like a fabulous deal or anything.

What does everyone think?

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#2American Son - to buy in advance or no?
Posted: 9/13/18 at 3:07pm

Discounts are already out there so I anticipate it will pop up on TDF or be rushable.

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm