pixeltracker

Broadway Cares Fall Red Bucket Collections- Page 2

Broadway Cares Fall Red Bucket Collections

MX888 Profile Photo
MX888
#25Broadway Cares Fall Red Bucket Collections
Posted: 11/18/18 at 1:04am

Saturday 11/17/18 - Mother of the Maid at the Public Theater:

- cast signed playbills (forgot to ask for the price but I got it at the Flea for $20 so I'm assuming it would be the same)

- a BIC lighter (the Opening Night gift with the logo and date) signed by Glenn Close for $20

msmp Profile Photo
msmp
#26Broadway Cares Fall Red Bucket Collections
Posted: 11/18/18 at 3:21pm

DWalk said: "Are they selling the Carols for a Cure CD at the theaters. I'm in Texas and ordered mine online a couple of weeks ago and haven't received anything yet?"

Kinky Boots was selling the CD for $20 when I was there yesterday. They also had aprons which said "The Sex Is In The Meal" for $20, a logo pen for $10, and cast-signed posters for $80. As a one-off, they also had Mark Ballas strip off the t-shirt he had under the jacket/tie from the final scene and he signed it; they auctioned it starting at $250.

Cape Twirl of Doom Profile Photo
Cape Twirl of Doom
#27Broadway Cares Fall Red Bucket Collections
Posted: 11/18/18 at 3:33pm

Emmaloucbway said: "Does anyone know what kind of items My Fair Lady is selling, and their pricing?"

Posters for $100 and Playbills for $50.

"It's Phantom meets Hamlet... Phamlet!"

choitoy Profile Photo
choitoy
#28Broadway Cares Fall Red Bucket Collections
Posted: 11/18/18 at 3:35pm

Saw Torch Song last night (Saturday the 17) and the bucket collector staff said last night was the first night they had signed posetrs ($100, all cast & understudies signed). They have signed playbills also for $40.
Of the 8 shows I went to, only three were doing collections. Yiddish Fiddler is doing signed posters ($40) and programs ($20). And Pretty Woman was doing programs ($40?) and posters ($200, apparently because Bryan Adams signed them too)

Xanadu! Can't cry on cue!

10086sunset
#29Broadway Cares Fall Red Bucket Collections
Posted: 11/19/18 at 1:51pm

Mike Birbiglia's The New One was selling Playbills for 20 and posters for 60.

tvgus2
#30Broadway Cares Fall Red Bucket Collections
Posted: 11/19/18 at 11:34pm

choitoy said: "Saw Torch Song last night (Saturday the 17) and the bucket collector staff said last night was the first night they had signed posetrs ($100, all cast & understudies signed). They have signed playbills also for $40.
Of the 8 shows I went to, only three were doing collections. Yiddish Fiddler is doing signed posters ($40) and programs ($20). And Pretty Woman was doing programs ($40?) and posters ($200, apparently because Bryan Adams signed them too)
"

If anybody attends "Torch Song" and purchases an extra signed poster I would totally buy it off from you. I live CA and would pay for S/H. Wish I lived in NY. 

IdinaBellFoster Profile Photo
IdinaBellFoster
#31Broadway Cares Fall Red Bucket Collections
Posted: 11/19/18 at 11:42pm

Cape Twirl of Doom said: "Emmaloucbway said: "Does anyone know what kind of items My Fair Lady is selling, and their pricing?"

Posters for $100 and Playbills for $50.
"

Happy to hear this. I wanted a signed Benanti posted to frame. 

"Oh look at the time, three more intelligent plays just closed and THE ADDAMS FAMILY made another million dollars" -Jackie Hoffman, Broadway.com Audience Awards

msmp Profile Photo
msmp
#32Broadway Cares Fall Red Bucket Collections
Posted: 11/20/18 at 3:32pm

I know it would be a logistical mess to organize, but I wish it were possible for the shows and/or BCEFA to offer the collections merchandise online for folks who can't make it to New York/all the shows during the Red Bucket and Easter Bonnet periods.

tvgus2
#33Broadway Cares Fall Red Bucket Collections
Posted: 11/20/18 at 8:48pm

msmp said: "I know it would be a logistical mess to organize, but I wish it were possible for the shows and/or BCEFA to offer the collections merchandise online for folks who can't make it to New York/all the shows during the Red Bucket and Easter Bonnet periods."

I second that, they should have signed merchandise on there show website. 

MX888 Profile Photo
MX888
#34Broadway Cares Fall Red Bucket Collections
Posted: 12/1/18 at 12:24am

11/30/18 - Harry Potter and the Cursed Child finally have current cast signed windowcards (limited edition with first preview foil seal; original cast listed) for $500 and now signed playbills are going for $200